Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 09:57 AM

998 posts, read 785,836 times

Advertisements

These disloyal midwayers were able to reveal themselves to mortal eyes under certain circumstances, and especially was this true of the associates of Beelzebub, the leader of the apostate secondary midwayers. But these unique creatures must not be confused with certain of the rebel cherubim and seraphim who also were on earth up to the time of Christ’s death and resurrection. Some of the older writers designated these rebellious midway creatures as evil spirits and demons, and the apostate seraphim as evil angels.

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...ons%22#U77_7_4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 10:29 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post
These disloyal midwayers were able to reveal themselves to mortal eyes under certain circumstances, and especially was this true of the associates of Beelzebub, the leader of the apostate secondary midwayers. But these unique creatures must not be confused with certain of the rebel cherubim and seraphim who also were on earth up to the time of Christ’s death and resurrection. Some of the older writers designated these rebellious midway creatures as evil spirits and demons, and the apostate seraphim as evil angels.

Interesting, I had never heard of 'midwayers' before, the link is interesting but kind of confusing, with there being different group and creatures, etc.

Would you think maybe what people see as 'aliens' today, could really be these midwayers? Would they use mechanical aircraft to get around?

Old 12-15-2019, 11:24 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Can anyone provide scripture that says fallen angels and demons are the same thing? There were messengers' that had fallen, but they weren't angels or demons.
satan and his weak-butt followers were ALL Angels at one time. here's how Jehovah God describes the same wicked Angel who lied to Even in the Garden ,(Ezek. 28:13-18 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created. “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you. “By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones. “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you. “You defiled your sanctuaries By the multitude of your iniquities, By the iniquity of your trading; Therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, And I turned you to ashes upon the earth In the sight of all who saw you).

the wicked Angel despite the false artist conception, satan was NOT a red pitch fork carry demon. this Angel was a beautiful looking being ,(Ezek. 28:17 Your heart was exalted because of your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. I threw you down to the earth. Before kings I set you up as a spectacle). those same ones who were kicked out of Heaven by Jesus/Michael, were Angels. but now are demons, (Isa. 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit).

Old 12-15-2019, 12:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Can anyone provide scripture that says fallen angels and demons are the same thing?

There were messengers' that had fallen, but they weren't angels or demons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
satan and his weak-butt followers were ALL Angels at one time. here's how Jehovah God describes the same wicked Angel who lied to Even in the Garden ,(Ezek. 28:13-18 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created. “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you. “By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones. “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you. “You defiled your sanctuaries By the multitude of your iniquities, By the iniquity of your trading; Therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, And I turned you to ashes upon the earth In the sight of all who saw you).

the wicked Angel despite the false artist conception, satan was NOT a red pitch fork carry demon. this Angel was a beautiful looking being ,(Ezek. 28:17 Your heart was exalted because of your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. I threw you down to the earth. Before kings I set you up as a spectacle). those same ones who were kicked out of Heaven by Jesus/Michael, were Angels. but now are demons, (Isa. 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit).
Nonsense. You need an upgrade to reality. Neither, Isaiah 14 or Ezekiel 28 are talking about a separate entity.

Old 12-15-2019, 03:09 PM

2,962 posts, read 863,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post

Do you follow the teachings of The Urantia Book?

I did a bit of research to see what it was and it seems like it's along the lines of Christian Science or some other New Age belief.

Old 12-15-2019, 03:57 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
If you've ever encountered any, there is no doubt in your mind they are not human, not even used to be a human, and that only leaves one other entity in the creation, that they could be.

Old 12-15-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
If you've ever encountered any, there is no doubt in your mind they are not human, not even used to be a human, and that only leaves one other entity in the creation, that they could be.
If, I ever encounter one in my mind, I'll let you know? Although, I have encountered the two legged human kind in close combat. Rather some nasty people, full of hate, fearmongering, and aggression. Down right, wicked!

Old 12-15-2019, 05:26 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
If, I ever encounter one in my mind, I'll let you know? Although, I have encountered the two legged human kind in close combat. Rather some nasty people, full of hate, fearmongering, and aggression. Down right, wicked!

You won't encounter one in your mind, but I do hope for your sake you encounter one. It would do you good to have to find real faith, while you still can. Blessings...

Old 12-15-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
You won't encounter one in your mind, but I do hope for your sake you encounter one. It would do you good to have to find real faith, while you still can. Blessings...
Obviously, that's where you are at in your life at this moment, which has nothing to do with my thoughts. And you are not in any position to question the faith of another person, or what is needed. Personally, I prefer reality to that of the fanciful and make believe.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:58 AM

3,061 posts, read 914,383 times
Quote:
Obviously, that's where you are at in your life at this moment, which has nothing to do with my thoughts. And you are not in any position to question the faith of another person, or what is needed. Personally, I prefer reality to that of the fanciful and make believe.
I'm with you there mate.

The demons cried out; "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are-the Holy One of God!"

Who do you suppose the Holy One of God is, that those demons who are the spirits of the children born of the Sons of God (The Heavenly observers/watchers) who descended in the days of Jared, the father of Enoch and defiled themselves with the daughters of Man.

The name 'Jared' means 'Descending.'

2 Peter 3: 5-7; speaks of two worlds, the pre-flood world, and this world which is destined to be destroyed by fire. "They purposely ignore the fact that long ago God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire."

1 Peter 1: 20-21; "He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God."

Yea, the demons knew who he was alright, the only pre-flood man to be taken to the very throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation and anointed as the successor to that throne and translated in order that he should not see death.

The only man to witness the end of this world, as he watched the elements become so excited they burned up and fell as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss/ Black Hole, which He described as the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven, beyond which, there was nothing, absolutely nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity