Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2020, 10:45 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,013,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post

Dear St. Paul: Please be advised the Baptist dude says what you wrote is a fairy tale giving people a false sense of security.

"It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance--the forgiveness of our offences--so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him."
Paul never said Jesus saves all regardless of their faith in him or not.

Old 10-09-2020, 11:31 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
The difficulty you are having is believing his grace and love is not effective and efficient, both mean capable of producing a result in the heart; and mind of all humanity in due time. Oh, ye of little faith.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The Cynic rarely expresses true love for others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
OH, I wouldn't accuse the Lord, who said; "Those who win the victory will receive this from me: I will be their God, and they will be my children. But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars — the place for them is the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is the second death,” as being a cynic, as you have done.

Let me assure you Jerwade, the 'SON OF God' does not love those who hate his Father, and who have sworn that they would have nothing to do with such a God.
The bigotry and hate you exhibit comes through loud and clear.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:51 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,023,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Fundie: The Master or Reconciliation declares He will draw/ drag off in power/ all mankind to Himself.

He also allows nothing to be lost, not leftover pieces of bread & fish, and most surely those for whom He is the Mercy Seat!

Old 10-09-2020, 12:55 PM

The glorious Goal of all this is is Him!

He is the End & the Beginning of the all, the ta panta.

Source, Guide, Goal of the all

Old 10-09-2020, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Jer: A mite too loud and clearly a product of his new book, my humility & how I attained it.

Old 10-09-2020, 03:29 PM

3,061 posts, read 913,848 times
Quote:
Hey! I'm not the one who accused the heavenly Father of Jesus, of committing heinous crimes against mankind, and who swore to have nothing to do with such a God.

Do you still hold those views, or have you repented of insulting the heavenly power, and are you now prepared to do what the Father wants of you?

Revelation 3: 12; "I will make those who are victorious pillars in the temple of 'MY GOD' and they will never leave it. I will write on them the name of 'MY GOD' and the name of the city of 'MY GOD', the new Jerusalem, which will come down out of heaven from 'MY GOD.' I will also write on them my new name.

Matthew 7:21-23 GNB “Not everyone who calls me ‘Lord, Lord’ will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only those who do what my Father in heaven wants them to do."

Last edited by The Anointed; 10-09-2020 at 03:57 PM..

Old 10-09-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Hey! I'm not the one who accused the heavenly Father of Jesus, of committing heinous crimes against mankind, and who swore to have nothing to do with such a God.

Do you still hold those views, or have you repented of insulting the heavenly power, and are you now prepared to do what the Father wants of you?

Revelation 3: 12; "I will make those who are victorious pillars in the temple of 'MY GOD' and they will never leave it. I will write on them the name of 'MY GOD' and the name of the city of 'MY GOD', the new Jerusalem, which will come down out of heaven from 'MY GOD.' I will also write on them my new name.

Matthew 7:21-23 GNB “Not everyone who calls me ‘Lord, Lord’ will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only those who do what my Father in heaven wants them to do."
I could never follow a 'GOD' that would slaughter innocent women, children or infants.
But I do not have to concern myself with that, as that is a 'GOD' made in 'YOUR' image.

Last edited by Jerwade; 10-09-2020 at 04:52 PM..

Old 10-09-2020, 07:35 PM

3,061 posts, read 913,848 times
Quote:
I could never follow a 'GOD' that would slaughter innocent women, children or infants.
But I do not have to concern myself with that, as that is a 'GOD' made in 'YOUR' image.
Fair enough, the choice of life or death has been placed before you, the God of Jesus, who raises the innocent to everlasting life, is the same God, who casts the Goats into the eternal fire, which he has prepared for the devil and his angels, which lake, burning with fire and sulphur, is the second death, to those goats, which are under God's curse, such as the cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars,

To the 'The Son of Man' at the ends of time, who can, and does descend into his past, all the descendants of Adam still live in his past, and He knows that you have chosen 'of your own free will' to reject his most righteous Father, and of what accusations you bring against His Father, in fact he knows what everyone in his past has done according to their own free will.

Last edited by The Anointed; 10-09-2020 at 07:44 PM..

Old 10-09-2020, 08:19 PM

Our Father is revealed in the most intimate terms possible by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

His Name is Abba, Dearest Daddy.

Dearest Daddy will never let us go, ever! The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGAPkKXBQKI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity