Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2013, 03:39 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,801 times

Advertisements

Dear Christian

Today I was watching CNN cable new cast, and there was a man from a TV show call duck dynasty which is TV realty TV Show. The main character made a statement about gay people, his statement offended some of the gay community, but it was how he said his word in a interview with a poplar magazine, I don’t want to quotes his words because it would not be appropriate I may suggests to see the program and you can make opinion about his comment, about what he said it is not me to judge his words, but he quoted the bible which not wrong but a fact of biblical knowledge to all. This debates about being gay desire many gay people a division on the lifestyle of individual people, it a debate that will continue till the end of time just as many others different debate about the times in what is a sin and what is not a sin.

Biblical knowledge

The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate family Covenant between man and woman, this is call shedding the blood family name, when you separate family a man with a man or a woman with a woman and if you are true child of God the father the person separate their selves from God, separation between man and woman is breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! But about those who already separate and not return? there are more about homosexuality in the bible and that say why, I believe that some people are judging God in this very same issue more so today.

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

Lev 18:22 “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

We read in Matt 19:4-6 And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

Heb 13:7-9 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

Mal 3:5-7 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts. "For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?

Dear Christian, now if these word are statues and commandment in which is our duty to follow and one is judge by another, it not the person you’re arguing per say it is God himself you’re arguing with.....

In James 4:11-12 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

Dear Christian if their is a true disciple and bring a message to the people and all scripture is true, beware of ourselves.....

In Luke 10:16 Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

This is a disciple or any person in His name is rejecting, but in a manner not to offend anyone that not be true person, but to bring the message with the utmost respect.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 12-19-2013 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: selling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2013, 08:02 PM

See the Seven lampstands my friend

Old 12-23-2013, 10:59 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,972,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Mal 3:5-7 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts. "For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?

I always wondered if aliens existed. Now I know they do and existed in Jesus' day.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:31 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Actually preachers may have it all wrong ....Instead of preaching against sexual diversity and condemning people for their differences , ..They should be teaching people to love their neighbor and how to pray for the people who live the life different to the Character of God ... As Jesus has always said to pray for those people , then the grace of God will be in action to move for less sin in the world and less dark spirit who have come on the earth because of the condemnation and judging which goes with No prayer ....... See Jesus is just sitting on the fence while the grace of God is not asked and then not given ..... See believers need to learn the art of receiving the Grace of God which God waits to give

Old 12-23-2013, 03:58 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Dear TheWordIsOne -

Please notice the past tense of the word ' were ' at 1st Corinthians 6 v 11 A.

Some who were practicing homosexuality stopped committing fornication and became Christians.
That does not mean they no longer have those tendencies but now refrain from submitting to such tendencies.

Old 12-23-2013, 04:00 PM

Lightbulb hope

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Actually preachers may have it all wrong ....Instead of preaching against sexual diversity and condemning people for their differences , ..They should be teaching people to love their neighbor and how to pray for the people who live the life different to the Character of God ... As Jesus has always said to pray for those people , then the grace of God will be in action to move for less sin in the world and less dark spirit who have come on the earth because of the condemnation and judging which goes with No prayer ....... See Jesus is just sitting on the fence while the grace of God is not asked and then not given ..... See believers need to learn the art of receiving the Grace of God which God waits to give

Quote:
then the grace of God will be in action to move for less sin in the world and less dark spirit who have come on the earth because of the condemnation and judging which goes with No prayer .......
Yes very true they let in strangers in the world

Old 12-23-2013, 04:07 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Yes very true they let in strangers in the world
Strangers [ aliens ] as from another country - Leviticus 19 v 33,34

If a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not mistreat him. The foreigner who resides with you should become to you like a native among you, and you must love him as yourself, for you were foreign residents in the land of Egypt..

See also verse 10 because they were Not to gather the leftovers of the vineyard or pick up the scattered grapes of the vineyard. They should leave them for the poor and the foreign residents......

Old 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM

Post No Respect of Person

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Dear TheWordIsOne -

Please notice the past tense of the word ' were ' at 1st Corinthians 6 v 11 A.

Some who were practicing homosexuality stopped committing fornication and became Christians.
That does not mean they no longer have those tendencies but now refrain from submitting to such tendencies.
Greeting
Yes I understand this is true, their is still time refrain submitting to such fornication, as I meditate in your words, my In this form I but the wisdom or the knowledge in the view from a spiritual way because it may be that people may not see the view in what we do thinking it may natural, for in this form it to show the spiritual view or the consequence of one action. This information is in God's view for his children as you say homosexuality stopped for some committing fornication and became Christians. Again these words come to mind.

Comparing word from word

Eph 4:17-18 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

James 1:13-14 Let no one say when he or she is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

James 1:16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brother and sister.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. ( Gay or Straight)

2 Chron 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

1 Peter 1:17 And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear;
Col 3:25 But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality, (No respect of person.)
Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Ex 20:16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. (Gay or Straight)

1 John 2:7-8 Brother and Sisters, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which you heard from the beginning. Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.

Matt 18:21-22 "Lord, how often shall my brother or sister sin against me, and I forgive him or her? Up to seven times?"
Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Jude 1:21-22 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference:

Psalms 1:1-2 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.

1 Corinthians 11:27-33 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup….Matt 5:11, 7, 9, 8 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

I hope that these words give us some understanding in what Christ say to us in our time.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity