Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 08:24 PM
AT9

691 posts, read 1,219,697 times

Advertisements

I have and will continue to pray for you, your family, and your father!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2007, 08:27 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,238,401 times
I will be praying for you and your family also.
thefer

Old 10-30-2007, 08:47 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,501,204 times
I also will be praying for you and your family. No need to feel ashamed. If everyone was honest and our lives and thoughts were open books..we would all be ashamed. I would also like to add that going to church doesn`t make you a good christian. It`s great to fellowship with believers but there are a lot of wordly people in the church. I must thank God daily for his grace and mercy, I know what I deserve.....we are all in the same boat. God Bless

Old 10-31-2007, 09:57 AM

2,886 posts, read 8,284,238 times
My prayer is that you will be healed, and your family also; Remember that the Lord is married to the backslider" Do not feel condemned; Ask God for forgiveness and repent of your sins and you will be okay; you're not alone in this, you have a Comforter" the Holy Spirit" that will lead you and guide you in all truth; He loves you no matter where you are;
We have all been there, May the peace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ guard your heart and mind, In our prayers. Everything's going to be alright.
May God Bless You

Old 10-31-2007, 10:03 AM

292 posts, read 934,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
My prayer is that you will be healed, and your family also; Remember that the Lord is married to the backslider" Do not feel condemned; Ask God for forgiveness and repent of your sins and you will be okay; you're not alone in this, you have a Comforter" the Holy Spirit" that will lead you and guide you in all truth; He loves you no matter where you are;
We have all been there, May the peace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ guard your heart and mind, In our prayers. Everything's going to be alright.
May God Bless You
~amen~ what he said!

Old 10-31-2007, 10:04 AM

1,574 posts, read 4,756,328 times
Tina,
I will be praying for your father and his continued healing. Of course, I will pray for your son, as well.

Please keep us updated! I also have a family member struggling with addictions. You may have come here to get some hope, but you've also given some.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:05 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,746,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT9 View Post
I have and will continue to pray for you, your family, and your father!
same here

Old 05-31-2010, 07:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,190 times
Please keep My husband Daniel and our marriage in prayer for the Lord to restore our marriage and our family he has confessed he was unfaithful, but I believe he is still being unfaithful he is a believer and I feel has sex addiction but he won't admit it I ask for your support for the Lord to shed light on his sins and to convict his soul mind and body to this sexual desire he has and that the Lord would not let him continue to sin against our marriage, I'm so confused as to what I should do I know I have the right to Divorce him but I want to truly learn true forgivness even after this hard situation we are in I want the Lord's faithfulness to shine upon my marriage and restore what has been destroyed by satan . Amen

Old 06-01-2010, 12:03 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,662,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyhanich View Post
Please keep My husband Daniel and our marriage in prayer for the Lord to restore our marriage and our family he has confessed he was unfaithful, but I believe he is still being unfaithful he is a believer and I feel has sex addiction but he won't admit it I ask for your support for the Lord to shed light on his sins and to convict his soul mind and body to this sexual desire he has and that the Lord would not let him continue to sin against our marriage, I'm so confused as to what I should do I know I have the right to Divorce him but I want to truly learn true forgivness even after this hard situation we are in I want the Lord's faithfulness to shine upon my marriage and restore what has been destroyed by satan . Amen
Dear Cindy...I stand with you in your prayers for God's will to be done..in His timing...according to His plan...I will ask for Him to restore your marriage...nothing is impossible with God precious soul, be patient though...for God to change things and make them better, first He must do a work in your husband and in you...and it will be a very difficult time...Always remember that God is always with you, and you will probably have to go through some very, very difficult times...stay strong. If you will say a prayer every night before you fall asleep, I will pray for you too, before I fall asleep...that way you will know that there is someone standing next to you in agreement with you...God says when two pray together, there is much power in that...you have a beautiful heart...and I know that you are filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit...let Him guide you in all your ways...God Bless you sweetheart....whatever may happen...trust that God has everything in His control...and He has a plan for you...trust in Him.

In Christ's eternal love,
Verna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity