Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will I be Saved Without Believing Paul Was An Apostle?
Yes 33 64.71%
No 7 13.73%
I Dont Know 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 11:58 AM

1,263 posts, read 1,390,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
This is what Yahua says:

"It is me who has been leading you and guiding you every step of the way. It is I who has been protecting you from the one who seeks to devour you, as I have confirmed to you over and over again. You know me. It is I who has called you out of her, and as a result you have obeyed my voice. It is I, Yahua your Elohim, who has set you free from sin and filled your lamp with oil, and covered you with the clothing of my righteousness. You are now ready for the return of Yahushua. It is in fact I, Yahua your Elohim, who has been teaching you these things, so that you can come out of her and listen to your Messiah Yahushua - your Master. Don't worry about those who refuse to listen and rather chose to exalt the false teachings that contradict the Messiah, as their foundation. Look around you, says Yahua, remember all that you have witnessed. Look around you and see if you can find any who truely believe in the power of the blood of the Lamb in making a person righteous and truely be born again? How many do you see who believe in the Messiah but yet their lives are filled with sin and lack of repentance? Why do you think you see so many living in sin with no shame, but yet claim me as their Elohim? Yes, it is I, Yahua your Elohim, who has revealed to you the false teachings that have caused this great error on the earth. But I will not hold you responsible because you have obeyed my voice. If you continue to obey me and take my words to heart I will protect you during the time of my wrath, and I will make peace with you. You must obey my command to endure to the end."

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Maybe the "her" is the false teachings of Ellen G. White.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 01:24 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,962,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saved33 View Post
Maybe the "her" is the false teachings of Ellen G. White.
I know that's not the "her". That's foolishness.

All I have to say about Ellen G. White is she was a Seventh Day Adventist who honored the correct Holy Day, and she was in love with the Messiah. I don't count her words as the Word of Elohim, but most of it is without a doubt very Holy Spirit inspired. That's a fact. Also in her book "The Great Controversy", she reveals historical facts. It's not a book of prophesy, but of historical fact. I knew it was filled with historical facts, because I had studied those things long before I read the book.

Let it be known I don't claim to be a Seventh Day Adventist, nor do I put any title on my relationship with Elohim. He told me not to. I am not a "member" of any denomination. I'm just simply a disciple of Yahushua the Messiah. If I had to pick however, I believe I would pick to be a "Nazarite".

The Seventh Day Adventists still celebrate pagan customs and use the name "Easter" when referring to the death and ressurection of our Messiah. That's why I stay away from that fellowship. Also, when I requested to speak with a pastor and wanted to be baptized, they didn't even respond. If I would have had money to spare, my guess is I would have gotten a call.

Old 10-22-2011, 03:00 PM

11,902 posts, read 3,713,655 times
Quote:
I'm curious as to who the "nos" are.
If you wanted to know how people voted you should have made it a public poll.

Old 10-22-2011, 04:05 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,543,740 times
Quote:
This is what Yahua says:

"It is me who has been leading you and guiding you every step of the way. It is I who has been protecting you from the one who seeks to devour you, as I have confirmed to you over and over again. You know me. It is I who has called you out of her, and as a result you have obeyed my voice. It is I, Yahua your Elohim, who has set you free from sin and filled your lamp with oil, and covered you with the clothing of my righteousness. You are now ready for the return of Yahushua. It is in fact I, Yahua your Elohim, who has been teaching you these things, so that you can come out of her and listen to your Messiah Yahushua - your Master. Don't worry about those who refuse to listen and rather chose to exalt the false teachings that contradict the Messiah, as their foundation. Look around you, says Yahua, remember all that you have witnessed. Look around you and see if you can find any who truely believe in the power of the blood of the Lamb in making a person righteous and truely be born again? How many do you see who believe in the Messiah but yet their lives are filled with sin and lack of repentance? Why do you think you see so many living in sin with no shame, but yet claim me as their Elohim? Yes, it is I, Yahua your Elohim, who has revealed to you the false teachings that have caused this great error on the earth. But I will not hold you responsible because you have obeyed my voice. If you continue to obey me and take my words to heart I will protect you during the time of my wrath, and I will make peace with you. You must obey my command to endure to the end."

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
You need to give up trying to be a prophet. Your frustrations with those who disagree with your doctrine of denying many scriptures from God through Paul is motivating you to pretend to speak for God. You have a good message here, in and of itself, but do you really think that it will turn others to believe your doctrine? You desire only that others follow you. What a load of bull. You are playing God and with false fire.

Last edited by garya123; 10-22-2011 at 04:13 PM..

Old 10-22-2011, 04:14 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,829,068 times
The only thing that will save in this world and the next place of mystery we go to - is the concepts of Jesus the Christ - Paul was a ******...The reason the Catholic Church is falling apart is not because of Christianity - but because of Paulism - You do not build a religion on someone who was the enemy of the founder...They wait for the anti-Christ? Why bother - they have always him in their midst. This is the first time I have seen anyone question Paul - it is encouraging.

There are tales of Paul skipping town with the collection plate - not to mention that most people actually believe that he was a follower of Christ - as I mentioned, He never met the man - and a voice in the sky saying "Paul, why do you persecute me" does not count - If you hear a voice - it means you are nuts...God doe not speak with a voice - God is not human and does not need a voice.

People do not decern scripture very well - they can not read between the lines and all they know is what some preacher has told them...who is usually a self serving nut also - ask the average Catholic what "Immaculate conception" means - and just about 99% will say it was the conception of Jesus...meanwhile take out a common dictionary and look it up --- It states that it is not the conception of Christ but the conception of Mary his mother...........Why did the church never make this clear? Paulism - Mary worship and all that other stuff is liike giving credit to the board members but not the chariman and founder of the company...Paul is NOT Jesus..nor is Peter Jesus.

Old 10-22-2011, 04:19 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,531,762 times
Are you joking, in your thread title? What you believe about a historical figure of course has zero affect on your salvation.

You will be saved if you are, every moment of your day striving to obey your conscience. Jesus truly is "the way" and He uses our conscience to communicate with us all, even those of us that may not believe in Him as savior. Those that obey Him per conscience, bible is clear that He moves into that person and "sups" with them.

Salvation is not a recipe we follow but many churches, no offense to anyone do treat us that way. Salvation is a totally personal relationship with The Spirit. Humility is the ticket, and I don't mean so much with others in a wicked world--some will destroy us if so, but true humility before and towards God. (No, I don't mean we're to be arrogant to others, etc...just that strength in a degenerate world is necessary, not tippy toe'ing.)

Old 10-23-2011, 05:55 AM

88,626 posts, read 84,895,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The only thing that will save in this world and the next place of mystery we go to - is the concepts of Jesus the Christ - Paul was a ******...The reason the Catholic Church is falling apart is not because of Christianity - but because of Paulism - You do not build a religion on someone who was the enemy of the founder...They wait for the anti-Christ? Why bother - they have always him in their midst. This is the first time I have seen anyone question Paul - it is encouraging.

There are tales of Paul skipping town with the collection plate - not to mention that most people actually believe that he was a follower of Christ - as I mentioned, He never met the man - and a voice in the sky saying "Paul, why do you persecute me" does not count - If you hear a voice - it means you are nuts...God doe not speak with a voice - God is not human and does not need a voice.

People do not decern scripture very well - they can not read between the lines and all they know is what some preacher has told them...who is usually a self serving nut also - ask the average Catholic what "Immaculate conception" means - and just about 99% will say it was the conception of Jesus...meanwhile take out a common dictionary and look it up --- It states that it is not the conception of Christ but the conception of Mary his mother...........Why did the church never make this clear? Paulism - Mary worship and all that other stuff is liike giving credit to the board members but not the chariman and founder of the company...Paul is NOT Jesus..nor is Peter Jesus.
ROFL at the bolded. Paul's letters were written in a certain time and a certain place to certain people. You might find some nuggets of wisdom in them, but they are NOT the words of God. Women shouldn't cut their hair? REALLY? The same God who looks at what a person is inside would condemn someone over a hairstyle?

Old 10-23-2011, 07:42 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,829,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
ROFL at the bolded. Paul's letters were written in a certain time and a certain place to certain people. You might find some nuggets of wisdom in them, but they are NOT the words of God. Women shouldn't cut their hair? REALLY? The same God who looks at what a person is inside would condemn someone over a hairstyle?
I do not discount the wisdom of Paul - but as he said about woman coverning their heads - or not cutting their hair - does not sound much like GOD giving instructions...These are Pauls ideas - I doubt if very much if Jesus would have damned a woman for trimming her long locks in order not to get them tangled in the grape vines while picking.

As I said before it is about time to put Paul in his place - he scampered to take a place of honor at the table...when he should have stood down and been asked to take the place of honor...Paul smacks of earthly ambition... Still it really bugs me that this man was elevated to the level of Jesus Christ - as was the mother of Jesus. When on the contray - Joesph was written out of the history books - Joe had more influence than Paul and was a huge part in the life of Christ - YET - Paul takes the place of honor and Joe is kicked out of the book.

Old 10-23-2011, 01:05 PM

488 posts, read 1,252,209 times
I don't agree with the OP's remark in that Paul was a false apostle.. I'd say I completely disagree, but I voted for "yes" you can certainly obtain salvation regardless of whether you know Paul or not.. You are saved by God's grace, and your personal opinion on OT and NT saints won't affect your walk with Christ...

Old 10-23-2011, 03:00 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,962,822 times
Theres no getting around that final day of your life here on this earth. Everybody has to leave one day. For those who are believers in Yahushua, and you believe in the Great Judgement Day when you'll have to account for your life it would be a great idea to make sure your listening to the Messiah. Anyone who is earnestly searching for this truth, with prayer, will find out the same things. What an awesome blessing we have right now. We now have an opportunity to seek Him with all of our heart. This is a very serious issue were talking about here.

You shouldn't depend on man. If all of the sudden all the Churches would say, "hey, wait a minute, this isn't right. There are some pretty serious warnings in the teachings of the Messiah and we haven't been taking Him serious. We've been thinking as long as we believe in the Messiah we'll be ok" Would you just all of the sudden listen to the Messiah? Most people would because they are following man. That's the whole problem. Each individual has access to the teachings of the Messiah to search for themselves. Each and every one of us knows the Messiah said there will be many who say Master Master, but they'll be denied. We all know the Messiah said to make sure our lamps are full, and there will be five foolish virgins who weren't ready, and five who were. All ten of them were waiting for the bridegroom. Only five were accually ready. You have no idea how serious this is. We're getting very close. Once the door is shut, that's it.

Here's what to do:

- Pray like never before, and earnestly cry out to Elohim.

- Read the teachings of Yahushua the Messiah with all of you heart, and say to yourself, "whatever He says, I'm taking it to heart"

- Worship Him like never before. Worship and love Him with all of your heart.

...and remember to keep the Seventh Day Sabbath holy. Make sure you don't trash the Ten Commandments.

May Yahua's blessings be upon you in the name of Yahushua, so be it.

Last edited by O-Ducky; 10-23-2011 at 03:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity