Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 06:41 PM

12 posts, read 12,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Amen sanctified_4_life. I whole-heartedly agree with you...100%. The Bible tells us that those who love God keep His Commandments. Do you keep the Ten Commandments?...including the Fourth, in which God commands us to keep the Sabbath holy unto Him?

The truth is, sin is the transgression of the law of God...the law of God is the Ten Commandments. If you willfully transgress any one of them, you are not born again, and you are not a child of God, but a child of the devil.

Where do you stand?

In Christ's Love...and prayerfully in His truth,
Verna.

and its not because we are better than they are....Satan has really blinded this world and it is heartbreaking to see it.

Old 03-12-2011, 06:44 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,663,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanctified_4_life View Post
and its not because we are better than they are....Satan has really blinded this world and it is heartbreaking to see it.
...I'm sorry...but was that a yes...?

Old 03-12-2011, 06:44 PM

23,019 posts, read 34,393,868 times
Quote:
I hate religion too. Jesus is about relationship.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
AMEN!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2011, 06:45 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Geez - you guys can have your side of the fence! I think I'll stick to mine! We are a lot happier and friendlier over here!

lol I am with you Dew!!

Old 03-12-2011, 06:46 PM

8,180 posts, read 6,931,284 times
Quote:

Where do you stand?

over with Dewdrop on her side of the fence.
Where the love, kindness and acceptance is.
We may not agree about whether there is a God or not or what God is, but it doesn't matter. Truth marches on... and labels don't mean a thing.
Love is what matters.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:12 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,663,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Moderator cut: orphaned
That's what the world does when you tell them the truth...they scream, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"..."Blasphemer! Blasphemer!"..."Liar! Liar!"...

....yep...that what they do all right.

There He stood...before them...and they never recognized Him because they couldn't get beyond their own state of pride and unbelief.

Last edited by june 7th; 03-12-2011 at 07:59 PM..

Old 03-12-2011, 07:12 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:
Man some people make a mountain out of a mole hill, Dewdrop and Jazzymom have both shown their own intolerance for truth with their attacks of their own assumptions.
Whoa, talk about lobbing a pile of nonsense over the fence. The are the few that defend the truth you attack. But please continue, as your type of reherotic may clearly show some fence sitters there is no reality on your side, just posturing and intolerance of all but the fanatical.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:14 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Man some people make a mountain out of a mole hill, Dewdrop and Jazzymom have both shown their own intolerance for truth with their attacks of their own assumptions.
I'm not intolerant of anyone. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. I just don't have to agree with it. And I don't have to be a part of it. And I'm free to say I don't agree with something and won't be a part of it - just like you are. I know we don't agree on religion at all but if we met in person - we might like the same food or the same books. We might both laugh at the same jokes.
I just get very confused with people on this forum. Love thy neighbor. No, purposely offend them. Love the sinner but hate the sin. No - hate the sinner and the sin.
And as I'm rereading your post - how did I show my "intolerance for truth with their attacks of their own assumptions." I attacked my own assumptions? I don't get it...

Old 03-12-2011, 07:15 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,912 times
Quote:
That's what the world does when you tell them the truth...they scream, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"..."Blasphemer! Blasphemer!"..."Liar! Liar!"...

....yep...that what they do all right.

There He stood...before them...and they never recognized Him because they couldn't get beyond their own state of pride and unbelief.

lol I don't ever remember saying that.....

Old 03-12-2011, 07:26 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
This is why I hate religion.
Me too.It reveals what our eyes are on..........the sin and the sinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity