Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 03:20 PM

7,724 posts, read 12,617,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
You may be lost, but all are lost, I'm not, when I asked Jesus into my heart to be my Savior I became immediately saved, I'm not lost because I know where I'm going to spend eternity.
Yes that is absolutely great news. However, be aware it is possible to become lost. Many Atheist are first hand evidence. You must repent for your sins when you know you've done something you felt was wrong in your spirit, when you've sinned, remember to repent. And we are in the last days and Jesus is returning VERY soon. He says we should pray to be counted worthy to escape with him. He says this because of his abounding love and mercy for us that I think, if we were to sin and did not repent, because we asked him to count us worthy, he would allow us to escape from the Earth to meet him in the air to be with him in Heaven forever. A gift so extremely wonderful that none could ever pay back. Be on watch and let no man deceive you in these last days. He IS coming. Sign are all around us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 03:33 PM

33,225 posts, read 26,429,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Yes that is absolutely great news. However, be aware it is possible to become lost. Many Atheist are first hand evidence. You must repent for your sins when you know you've done something you felt was wrong in your spirit, when you've sinned, remember to repent. And we are in the last days and Jesus is returning VERY soon. He says we should pray to be counted worthy to escape with him. He says this because of his abounding love and mercy for us that I think, if we were to sin and did not repent, because we asked him to count us worthy, he would allow us to escape from the Earth to meet him in the air to be with him in Heaven forever. A gift so extremely wonderful that none could ever pay back. Be on watch and let no man deceive you in these last days. He IS coming. Sign are all around us.
The topic of this thread is not whether you can lose your salvation. You cannot. You can turn away from God as a believer and slip into reversionism, but you cannot lose your salvation. Please make another thread if you intend to pursue that subject.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:36 PM

33,225 posts, read 26,429,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
AMEN Mike! When Jesus came the first time He came He came as a baby, He came to serve and seek out the lost and save them, but when He comes the second time He will come as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, He will come as judge, He will judge fairly.
And those believers who overcome will rule with Him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity