Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 11:23 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,349,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookout Kid View Post
Say we played along with Kevin's crazy ideas for just one moment... Ask yourself what the Jews have to gain from their diabolical plot to emasculate white men and promote inter-racial relationships... Not much of anything, really. And since most Jews I know think of themselves as "white", I fail to see how this plot would be productive for them.

And I had no idea that the Def Comedy Jam was created by Jews. You learn something every day.
ah LOK, I think it's a marketing ploy by the evil Jews to raise up a nation of curly haired people! Jews w/ "Jew-fros" obviously want more black-white interracial coupling since these produce kids w/ hair similar to theirs. then the Jews will take over the hair product industry from the Koreans and market a line of products to all the curly haired Jews and mulatto in America (of course, going w/ sukwoo's idea, the Koreans and other Asians could be in on this!).

Seth Rogen and the children of Heidi Klum and Seal will obviously be the spokespeople of this venture

Old 06-23-2009, 05:26 AM

333 posts, read 1,148,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
First off Africa is a continent of 53 countries. Africa is the motherland of human civilization and humans periods. Africa had a great history of empires and civilization . All that came to an end when Supremacist Europeans and I think Arabs came in and took over. Most of the diamonds that the USA people love are located in Africa and South America(I think).

So you trying to tell me that attractive white women are being forced upon Latinos and blacks because of the media? C'mon man, you got to be kidding. And also not all of us are low class or poor w/e. There are upper middle class black enclaves in America, including Chicago metro. Look at Kenwood on the southside and Olympia Fields in the south burbs.
They are far and few between in regards to any upper middle class black enclaves. Far more neighborhoods have been destroyed when the majoritiy of blacks settled in one neighborhood. All you are stating are a few exceptions to the rule.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:33 AM

333 posts, read 1,148,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surlycue View Post
If "Do the Right Thing" taught me anything it's that Black people love Jews.

Oh wait, were they Italian?
That racist pig Spike Lee wrote that movie as he obviously has a personal vendetta versus Italian people. Being that he grew up in Brooklyn, I bet that he is hostile towards Italians because he probably walked through Bensonhurst as a youngster and got his but kicked by a couple of Italian neighborhhod guys. So now he makes movies like Do The Right Thing.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:37 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,213,286 times
What a gorgeous thread.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:13 AM

5,288 posts, read 8,885,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by promis1 View Post
They are far and few between in regards to any upper middle class black enclaves. Far more neighborhoods have been destroyed when the majoritiy of blacks settled in one neighborhood. All you are stating are a few exceptions to the rule.
"settled" is a pretty pleasant term what was essentially hundreds of thousands of people who today would be described as war refugees.

think about it - slavery ends in 1865. the freed slaves get zilch, getting used by carpetbagging northern Industrialists in some cases (Reconstruction was a farce), but by and large are forced by necessity to return working the same fields they had been before, under a share-cropping system.

Jim Crow laws ensure they will never reach political parity, and after centuries of being forbidden to read and write, now you expect them to compete in the labor market and succeed?

We'd all have been better off if the 40 acres and a mule promise had been honored. They should have taken the slave plantations and given them to the people who actually had been working the land and producing the crops and subsequent wealth.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:16 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,035,700 times
Yeah but then you have to account for affirmative action and all the special treatment blacks have been given over the past decades but no one seems to be taking advantage of these opportunities...that is except for the black females.

It's not like the government hasn't made any effort to prop African Americans up. They institute many breaks for African Americans whether they be a college student or a business owner. Yet the majority never take advantage of these opportunities, why?

Old 06-23-2009, 08:24 AM

269 posts, read 717,655 times
Ok, why is Hitler Jr. still allowed to post here? Shouldn't he be on stormfront or some other "I'm poor, white, and inbred so I blame the Jews and blacks for my problems" site?

And we don't control the media... if we did Fox News wouldn't exist.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:30 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,035,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet123 View Post
Ok, why is Hitler Jr. still allowed to post here? Shouldn't he be on stormfront or some other "I'm poor, white, and inbred so I blame the Jews and blacks for my problems" site?

And we don't control the media... if we did Fox News wouldn't exist.
No, they really do. Just read the link posted above. No reason to be in denial about it. It's pretty cool, isn't it?

Old 06-23-2009, 08:44 AM

269 posts, read 717,655 times
Yeah, its pretty cool that people feel free to make sweeping generalizations about your ethnic group and seem to have no problem when horrendously racist things are said about them. I bet if he was ranting on about "ni**ers" he'd be banned by now, but since its only us money grubbing media controling Jews, its ok.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:46 AM

73 posts, read 163,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
No, they really do. Just read the link posted above. No reason to be in denial about it. It's pretty cool, isn't it?
The LA Times article is written by humor columnist Joel Stein. It's meant to be taken tongue-in-cheek.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: