Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 09:57 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,429,595 times

Advertisements

yeah I did

I don't believe that Jesse actually thinks he is convincing though.
The wig, the lips, the man legs, the shoes, the stance, the brows etc etc
He also looks like his breath stinks
again no offense Jesse

this is all meant to be constructive I dont want to hurt you or anyone

When I come to Chicago you can have some of my clothes when its time to get rid of them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,744,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
Maybe if you're a lifelong and professional tranny you could trick someone....but which of the guys here would meet Jesse in drag and hang out with him for awhile, go make out and then try and have sex totally believing he was a woman?

I'm not bashing you in drag AT ALL. I have no problems with drag...but it would be a serious mistake if you bike to Berlin and expect lesbians to totally just think you're a woman and make out with you.
Guys will never get anywhere with me! No gays either! As for lesbians - I've never tried them either! I'm a 40 year old biking virgin! [Just like the movie!]

And I have had major hit ons from pretty and ugly lesbians! They really think I'm a pretty woman! They lick their lips at me, brush their hair, or have their tongue hanging in between their lips...

Here's one example - I went out in drag to shop for womens clothes, and as I cruise home I look and admire this pretty white chick on Milwaukee Ave by Jewel's on Ashland and she notices I have the "hots" for her - because I'm a guy! But I'm looking like a girl to her and her "lesbianism" comes out and she looks back dreamingly at me with lust and she starts opening her shirt breasts a little... Yeah, she was a hot white lesbian who liked my looks! But deep down inside, I don't know if God wouldn't like me to hook up with a lesbian... I mean, I'm still a guy and she's a girl - so wouldn't I be straightening her out?

Then if I marry a lesbian, we can do straight, lesbian, or role reversal sex. Never tried any of these, ... so "I'm curious..."

Never had experience with a lesbian either... Maybe they might be a bad idea?

I can understand MyssaTX not wanting to kiss me in drag mode, guess she's not into pretend lesbian play. But in another way it's like as if a guy's chick dresses up as a man and expects him to kiss her dragged up as a king - YUCK for me too! But MyssaTX, - if you weren't married you sure are "dateable" material to me and I'd go out with you if I still lived in Houston.

I'm just a straight guy that struggles with a bad habit of crossdressing. Found it too hard to quit when womens clothes are SO BEAUTIFUL and guys clothes are SO BORING! And then I do love to admire myself in a full length mirror dressed up in drag!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyssaTx View Post
yeah I did

I don't believe that Jesse actually thinks he is convincing though.
The wig, the lips, the man legs, the shoes, the stance, the brows etc etc
He also looks like his breath stinks
again no offense Jesse

this is all meant to be constructive I dont want to hurt you or anyone

When I come to Chicago you can have some of my clothes when its time to get rid of them
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SAY MY BREATH STINKS? That's a major turn off when kissing someone!

I admit, when I look at myself from the side in drag, my facial structure looks masculine and not feminine! But straight on I think I look very cute and pretty in drag! Even people say I look pretty! But my flaw is that I'm magically not PHOTOGENIC! I JUST DON'T LOOK GOOD IN PICTURES IN GUY OR GIRL MODE!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:17 PM

ok Jesse you are starting to creep me out because I think you may be delusional about how you think other women are reacting to you and that could be very dangerous

Old 05-13-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SAY MY BREATH STINKS? That's a major turn off when kissing someone!

I admit, when I look at myself from the side in drag, my facial structure looks masculine and not feminine! But straight on I think I look very cute and pretty in drag! Even people say I look pretty! But my flaw is that I'm magically not PHOTOGENIC! I JUST DON'T LOOK GOOD IN PICTURES IN GUY OR GIRL MODE!
I didn't say you were ugly but if you aren't trying to live as a girl than what does it matter anyways. You said yourself you dont want to be a girl so your not trans gender. You enjoy dressing up as a girl so it really doesn't matter. What matters is how you feel when you are dressed as a girl. If you feel good than great but please dont think people dont know because it is very obvious. Dont take that as an insult. I'm sure you are a pretty girl and boy.

I feel bad now. I feel like Ive said some mean things to you and I dont like being mean.

Like I said it only matter what you think and how you feel.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:32 PM

No, I'm not trying to live my life as a girl... I'm trying to be a Dude with weightlifting and BMX Freestyle this year - total dude things. Even though weightlifting would ruin my girl figure! I just keep trying to ask God to bless my income so I can be a confident MAN and date women, because 39 weeks unemployed now I feel women find me useless... Like I met a chick at Wicker Park Park and we talked and I gave her my phone number and email and she gave me her email. So I emailed her but NO REPLY. And she hasn't even called or emailed me! In our conversation she had a job and I told her I was unemployed. So now I feel she never gave me a chance because I'm unemployed now... See how guys got it tough with women when you got no money? I'm feeling hopeless now as I can never pay for a date, we gotta do dutch or else nothing. So now I feel hopeless dating women... I keep asking GOD for a good permanent job that lasts but I never get that, ... so that really hurts my confidence in being worthy to date a woman. That's why I'm a 40 year old virgin too! [But I don't believe in premarital sex!]

I have absolutely no delusions that women have hit on me in drag! It really happened and of course there are lesbians out there!

I didn't take offense to any constructive criticism here from you, MyssaTX. But I do wonder why you said I'd have bad breath!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
No, I'm not trying to live my life as a girl... I'm trying to be a Dude with weightlifting and BMX Freestyle this year - total dude things. Even though weightlifting would ruin my girl figure! I just keep trying to ask God to bless my income so I can be a confident MAN and date women, because 39 weeks unemployed now I feel women find me useless... Like I met a chick at Wicker Park Park and we talked and I gave her my phone number and email and she gave me her email. So I emailed her but NO REPLY. And she hasn't even called or emailed me! In our conversation she had a job and I told her I was unemployed. So now I feel she never gave me a chance because I'm unemployed now... See how guys got it tough with women when you got no money? I'm feeling hopeless now as I can never pay for a date, we gotta do dutch or else nothing. So now I feel hopeless dating women... I keep asking GOD for a good permanent job that lasts but I never get that, ... so that really hurts my confidence in being worthy to date a woman. That's why I'm a 40 year old virgin too! [But I don't believe in premarital sex!]

I have absolutely no delusions that women have hit on me in drag! It really happened and of course there are lesbians out there!

I didn't take offense to any constructive criticism here from you, MyssaTX. But I do wonder why you said I'd have bad breath!
I dont know why I just said it probably because of your lipstick. I think you should use some red stain on your lips rather than lipstick

Old 05-13-2009, 10:58 PM

33 posts, read 82,101 times
How do you say to someone "It looks like your breath stinks, but no offense"? lmao That's like saying "Please don't take offense to this but you're really ugly". You both are great entertainment!

Old 05-13-2009, 11:58 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,662,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mands86 View Post
How do you say to someone "It looks like your breath stinks, but no offense"? lmao That's like saying "Please don't take offense to this but you're really ugly". You both are great entertainment!
It's a woman thing.

Shush.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:48 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:

It's a numbers game. Just keep throwing it out there and see what sticks.
Or, with your lifestyle, call Jerry Springer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: