Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 08:24 PM

50 posts, read 66,137 times

Advertisements

However this, people we have here rather natives or foreigners when you give each other peace and not trespass on ones life you could live forever. They say a very few will-// and it's dangerous, I hate that our customs aren't recognized such as taking after markets and feeding the wild horse, chicken or turkey. From a real fresh vegetable garden, that has work wide recognition. Full without blood off the korbel table or morgue help us out by taking care of the market as you prepare you kids to school. It doesn't matter anywhere else where this is taking place but it matters because this is where I stay. I have to have certain type of bread, no one must eat but me and resident In high place that no man is worthy too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2014, 10:09 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,500,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGAstory View Post
However this, people we have here rather natives or foreigners when you give each other peace and not trespass on ones life you could live forever. They say a very few will-// and it's dangerous, I hate that our customs aren't recognized such as taking after markets and feeding the wild horse, chicken or turkey. From a real fresh vegetable garden, that has work wide recognition. Full without blood off the korbel table or morgue help us out by taking care of the market as you prepare you kids to school. It doesn't matter anywhere else where this is taking place but it matters because this is where I stay. I have to have certain type of bread, no one must eat but me and resident In high place that no man is worthy too
I took this and ran it through Google Translator into Spanish, and then took the results and translated it back into English. This is what it came up with:
"Notwithstanding this, the people we have here and not native or foreigners when some give others peace and not pass in one's life that you can live forever. They say that a few are-/ / and dangerous, I do not like our ways are not recognized as markets take after food and Bronco, chicken or turkey. From a garden of fresh vegetables, which has worked widely recognized. Full bloodless korbel outside the morgue table or help us out by care market as you prepare children to school. No matter in any other place where this is happening, but it is important because this is where I stay. I have to have a certain type of bread, no one should eat, but resident in the high place that no man is worthy too"
Oddly enough, it makes no less sense having been run twice through a rough translation wringer.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:11 PM

4,688 posts, read 10,140,123 times
I'm sorry the FBI raped your wife.

Old 01-18-2014, 01:03 AM

3,396 posts, read 7,238,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I took this and ran it through Google Translator into Spanish, and then took the results and translated it back into English. This is what it came up with......

Oddly enough, it makes no less sense having been run twice through a rough translation wringer.
I tried this one:

Er gwaethaf hyn, mae'r bobl sydd gennym yma ac nid brodorol neu tramorwyr pan fydd rhai yn rhoi heddwch eraill ac ni ddylai fynd mewn un bywyd bod yn gallu byw am byth. Maent yn dweud bod rhai yn cael eu-/ / ac yn beryglus, nid wyf yn hoffi nad yw ein ffyrdd yn cael eu cydnabod wrth i farchnadoedd cymryd ar ôl bwyd a Bronco, cyw iâr neu dwrci. O gardd lysiau ffres, sydd wedi gweithio gydnabod yn eang. KORBEL bloodless llawn y tu allan i'r bwrdd morgue neu'n helpu ni allan gan y farchnad gofal wrth i chi baratoi plant i'r ysgol. Ni waeth mewn unrhyw le arall lle mae hyn yn digwydd, ond mae'n bwysig oherwydd dyma lle yr wyf yn aros. Rhaid i mi gael math arbennig o fara, ni ddylai unrhyw un ei fwyta, ond yn preswylio yn y lle uchel nad oes neb yn deilwng hefyd

Once again - makes no less sense!

Old 01-18-2014, 05:21 AM

28,453 posts, read 85,704,723 times
Ought to try it in Klingonese...

Old 01-18-2014, 06:47 AM

1,312 posts, read 1,878,080 times
Quote:
...no one must eat but me and resident In high place that no man is worthy too
OP, isn't that a little callous?

…and sexist?

And furthermore, what makes that one Tibetan monk so special?

Old 01-18-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I took this and ran it through Google Translator into Spanish, and then took the results and translated it back into English. This is what it came up with:...

I tried something similar, but I essentially broke Google translate.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:57 AM

50 posts, read 66,137 times
You men sound guilty, if I find you it's over. These men are worst than the king of Syria, they was drunk and desperate and needed merchandise for the market so they hit the morgue and sold to me the king of Israel David. I even have suspicion that a woman could be doing milk cartridges and I know the people would ask me to judge and certainly have her put to death.

Old 01-18-2014, 07:24 AM

Quote:
You men sound guilty, if I find you it's over. These men are worst than the king of Syria, they was drunk and desperate and needed merchandise for the market so they hit the morgue and sold to me the king of Israel David. I even have suspicion that a woman could be doing milk cartridges and I know the people would ask me to judge and certainly have her put to death.
I have no guilt. Morgue meat is delicious.

Old 01-18-2014, 07:26 AM

What I really want to know is how to make $14973 dollars a month working from home, just like OP's cousin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: