Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2008, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,150 times

Advertisements

Hi,
this is Martin. I am living in Schuamburg, IL USA. I came to Schaumburg in june from India for work. I put braces to my teeth exactly a year back.
After coming here i am clueless of what should i do. I am covered 50% of my orthodontic treatement. But th problem is i dont want to remove the braces and start it all over again. I want to know whether it is possible to continue the treatement from india? My doctor used the world class braces for me, this was told by the dentist here who looked at it but he refused to continue the treatement. Kindly help me, my american dream is at the verge of shattering for my teeth.
Thanks,
Martin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 11:57 PM

694 posts, read 2,016,470 times
Come on......you have teeth problems? Contact boss man at work and ask for the employee assistance program hotline number and then tell them what the problem is. Good luck to you.

Old 01-01-2009, 01:28 AM

7 posts, read 17,931 times
You will most likely have to undergo the whole process of treatment again. I may not take the 2 years but the orthodontist you see here will most likely have different brackets which mean different "persciptions" so the brackets would most likely come off and new ones put on. The orthodontist will have to treatment plan everthing also like they were see a new patient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs