Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 03:25 PM

163 posts, read 586,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb320 View Post
Hi,
I am currently under contract with Pulte and am using Pulte Mortgage. If it was not for the 10,000 in closing and 2yrs of HOA fees paid I would be elsewhere. So far the service has been sub par from the Mortgage side vs the Sales side, they really make the mortgage division look bad. I dont get returned calls and they leave messages for me to call them, and they dont call me back.
I have not had that problem yet...Them not getting back to me..Though, I do use email to communicate with them.

Typically, I will get an email back within the day...

The only thing I am stressing about now is the interest rates!!! I can't lock yet..My house won't be done till beginning of Nov. I hope they drop. If not, I guess I will have to refi when they do....Maybe just put more money down if the rates are still high..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2007, 06:31 PM

50 posts, read 271,083 times
Default I'm currently buying a Pulte Home

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of buying a Pulte Home (California) and was looking into other Mortgage companies. I was wondering if you found any other lenders that can beat the $10k Pulte incentive?

Old 08-10-2007, 10:34 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,595,004 times
10k isnt an incentive when their houses have been having problems, and the rate can be higher than average!

I would research Pulte Homes about the conditions of the houses they have been building.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:30 AM

163 posts, read 586,804 times
All builders (those they contracted out to build the homes in said area) need to be watched imo...not just Pulte....

The key?? Have a good home inspector that you can trust...If you do this, you should at least be in decent shape.

Old 11-19-2008, 04:26 AM

1 posts, read 2,442 times
I just bought a new house from pulte and I also used their mortgage company which i think is very competitive. I have a 30 days to lock my rate and end up to 6.375 which is not bad from my GFE as 6.625. I got 50K discount from their original price and 10,200 for the closing cost. And their built houses are superb, especially with the slab foundation. i would highly recommend Pulte homes and mortgages from my exprience with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte