Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 07:10 PM

20 posts, read 69,180 times

Advertisements

From previous post recommendations I've tried contacting AAA Suburban Fence & they will not return our calls or respond to our emails. I've also tried Landmark Fence & they said they are too far away. We just need to get someone to come out to our house in Waxhaw to quote us for an aluminum fence. Does anyone know of any other fence companies that are reliable & have reasonable pricing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2007, 09:23 PM

743 posts, read 2,245,647 times
AAA Suburban is who I used, I believe I recommended them before. I am surprised about them not responding to you. I emailed via their website and I got a return email the next day. We dealt with Ginger and she was always on top of everything. Sorry you did not have luck with them. Two of my neighbors used Matthews Fence and they were happy with them. We did not go with them due to AAA suburban coming in $400 less.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:03 AM

1,638 posts, read 3,836,461 times
We are going to hire Suburban Fence. I have to say, they are bad about returning phone calls or emails. You really have to hound them to get them.
The good news is they seem to be very competent!
I would say keep hounding them.....if you PM me OP I can give you a cell number that may help you in getting a reply.

Old 04-27-2007, 06:33 AM

1,800 posts, read 5,723,345 times
Default Farrah!

Call Farrah with AAA Suburban Fence. Wow, I'm shocked that she isn't returning your calls. We used them and we were very satisfied with their workmanship and customer service. Frankly, they were the only ones who DID call us back. What's up with businesses not returning phonecalls here in Charlotte? This is not the first time I've heard about poor follow-up from companies around here. (Disclaimer: This is NOT meant as an insult to service oriented companies in Charlotte, just an observation.)

Old 04-27-2007, 06:35 AM

1,800 posts, read 5,723,345 times
Try their website: www.aaasuburbanfence.com. Hope this helps...

Old 04-27-2007, 08:56 AM

1,638 posts, read 3,836,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
Call Farrah with AAA Suburban Fence. Wow, I'm shocked that she isn't returning your calls. We used them and we were very satisfied with their workmanship and customer service. Frankly, they were the only ones who DID call us back. What's up with businesses not returning phonecalls here in Charlotte? This is not the first time I've heard about poor follow-up from companies around here. (Disclaimer: This is NOT meant as an insult to service oriented companies in Charlotte, just an observation.)
I agree. We've had problems getting a lot of people to return our phone calls! Even doctor's offices. I was just commenting to someone that there seems to be a much more laid back attitude around here in regards to returning phone calls or even showing up for appointments. We've been stood up plenty, too!

Old 04-27-2007, 09:06 AM

149 posts, read 536,435 times
We're in Wesley Chapel and had an aluminum fence done by Southlands Construction. They are in Fort Mill. Ashe was the owners name. I think we paid about 16 a linear foot, then 400 for each of the brick columns. They did a fantastic job and were very nice and professional, I would recommend them to anyone!

Old 04-27-2007, 03:56 PM

20 posts, read 69,180 times
Default Thanks Everyone!

Thanks everyone for your your input! I was very surprised at suburban fence not returning my calls since they seem so highly recommended! But I will try them one more time & see. I'll also try Southlands Construction. Thanks for the referral!

Old 04-28-2007, 06:18 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,918,588 times
Someone on another thread mentioned Town and Country, and then I learned my neighbor used them too. I've scheduled them to come out and do an estimate for me-- they were very good about communication (so far anyway).

Old 04-28-2007, 10:05 AM

549 posts, read 2,386,487 times
Question Help!

Hello Ladies (& Gents)
Honestly I am so lost about this whole fencing thing. All I know is that I need to put a fence and not sure about which type to go for. If I fill out the online questionarie will I get an answer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte