Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2008, 11:28 AM

1 posts, read 16,074 times

Advertisements

Just wondering if anyone out there knows where the Eastland Mall Dillard's Clearance Center went to when it closed down in Charlotte, NC? I really am going to miss this store and just wondering if anyon out there knows its relocation?

Bremmy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 11:43 AM

905 posts, read 3,457,072 times
They shut down a couple months ago. I understand the next closest Dillard outlet is Biltmore Sq Mall in Asheville. I live near there but have not gone yet. I have found LOTS of great deals at the Eastland Outlet!

Old 11-30-2008, 01:32 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,188,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bremmy View Post
Just wondering if anyone out there knows where the Eastland Mall Dillard's Clearance Center went to when it closed down in Charlotte, NC? I really am going to miss this store and just wondering if anyon out there knows its relocation?

Bremmy

The City of Charlotte bought the Dillard's and Belk's buildings in anticipation of getting a developer to re-imagine the site.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:04 AM

4,139 posts, read 11,499,018 times
Wait, when I went to the Dillard's at Eastland mall about a year ago or longer, they were going out of business completely. I was able to get some steals during their closing sale. At that time over 3/4 of the store was already empty.

Did they then put up the Dillard's Outlet? We haven't been back since. We had actually gone for the Sears Outlet at the time. That was a joke....I got better deals on brand new appliances during the Sear's sale!

Dawn

Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 AM

61 posts, read 111,417 times
They turned the Dillard's into an outlet when they opened up the one at North Lake Mall. I think was in '06. They closed it down last year. I was hoping they would move it to another spot here in Charlotte but Dillards is having issues like all the retailer are right now. I really miss that store. I got some great deal in there. I hate that the only one is in Asheville.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte