Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 08:44 AM

282 posts, read 488,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
Macey's bought out Kaufmans so that was actually a positive for the mall. Bennigan's had a terrible rat problem, which led to its closing. Now that the space has been cleaned up, Panera Bread has moved in.

The Town center is bursting right now, and it is becoming more upscale than before.
I'll need to get down there sometime to check it out. Is good to see the mall bouncing back. I knew Macy's bought out Kaufman's. I just liked Kaufman's a lot more. Another place where Kaufman's used to be was South Hills Village in Pittsburgh where we go a lot. I think Macy's was there for awhile, then it went out and now the store is vacant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 08:56 AM

6,165 posts, read 9,275,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route50guy View Post
I'll need to get down there sometime to check it out. Is good to see the mall bouncing back. I knew Macy's bought out Kaufman's. I just liked Kaufman's a lot more. Another place where Kaufman's used to be was South Hills Village in Pittsburgh where we go a lot. I think Macy's was there for awhile, then it went out and now the store is vacant.
I'm shocked as much as some of you all because I remember a few years back when the mall was only busy on the weekends and lunch. Now that there is a more diverse selection of shopping and dining, I suppose that its bringing people back. And Southridge is still growing too, so it really is amazing how the two are contrasting off each other.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:12 AM

6,165 posts, read 9,275,954 times
Update on new stores

New stores coming to Town Center Mall* - News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston