Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 01:04 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,635,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
Tom Cruise and George Clooney...horrible! Incredibly over-rated! They play the same character, no matter what role they play...

Agreed, the two worst are Cruise and Clooney!! As for Keanu, who needs to listen? He just has to stand there.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 PM

638 posts, read 1,917,953 times
Holy crap... forgot a top 3 actor LOL

(though I must admit I like alot of his movies.

VIN DIESEL. .. yet somehow his movies are entertaining, Pitch Black (one of the best of alltime) Chron of Riddick, Fast and Furious, A Man Apart (if you haven't seen this one ... GO)

by far his worst acting would have to be in XXX

Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 PM

412 posts, read 1,751,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brikag View Post
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!!! On the ring and on the screen, he's just terrible!!!!! Ah-nold would be a close second! Tom Cruise is not far behind.
I agree with you 100%!

Old 11-17-2008, 12:46 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,846,058 times
Adam Sandler plays the same dumb guy in every movie. How is that "yeah, I'm stupid" voice appealing? I can deal with him in the Wedding Singer because it's a tribute to the 80s, but after that, please, shut up!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustmeiknow View Post
Adam Sandler plays the same dumb guy in every movie. How is that "yeah, I'm stupid" voice appealing? I can deal with him in the Wedding Singer because it's a tribute to the 80s, but after that, please, shut up!!!

What about Spanglish, Click and that one w/Don Cheadle where he plays a vet who lost his wife and child.. (very serious role for him)

Old 11-19-2008, 11:37 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
I don't like Hilary Swank; the Next Karate Kid was horrible.

And then all these singers who want to be act;i.e Beyonce. If she really wants to be considered a serous actress, she might wanna do a role that doesn't require her to sing. I saw the preview for Cadillac Records and I was shocked - they couldn't find anybody else to play Etta James? Aside from looks - she sounds nothing like her. I was hoping this would be more like Ray, where the actors bared a semblance in appearance and sound to the actual person.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:41 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,138,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trustmeiknow View Post
He's pretty limited, I think, but at the same time, I think he plays that part well. And I'm a big fan of Billy Madison. I think that movie's hilarious, though sometimes I hesitate to admit it.

I'm don't think I agree with y'all on Bruce Willis (whoever picked him as particuarly bad). I always liked him.

Reeves I can't take, no.

Old 11-20-2008, 05:03 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,690,410 times
Another over-rated actor is Colin Farrell.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:41 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
He's pretty limited, I think, but at the same time, I think he plays that part well. And I'm a big fan of Billy Madison. I think that movie's hilarious, though sometimes I hesitate to admit it.

I'm don't think I agree with y'all on Bruce Willis (whoever picked him as particuarly bad). I always liked him.

Reeves I can't take, no.
I like Bruce Willis too the Kid wasn't my most favorite movie but I love him and Samuel Jackson paired up

Old 11-20-2008, 12:02 PM

per above post I have to add Samuel Jackson

That jackass plays the same damned character in every movie... angry black man... he annoys me... he needs to find a role that a black man plays w/class... LIke my (yummy) man Laurence Fishburne... (sigh)...

ooooooppppppppsss.

And let's not forget the entire cast of Full House... especially Dave Coulier and Bob Saget..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities