Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 02:36 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,145,884 times

Advertisements

Breaking news on CNN

About time I say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2007, 02:46 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
The whole thing is just so sad. Hopefully the boys will be in a safe, loving home, and their mom will get it together and regain some sort of role in their lives.

What a waste.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:56 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,396,923 times
Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

Earlier this month, Gordon said Spears engaged in "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol" and ordered her to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week as part of her ongoing custody dispute with Federline.

Spears also was previously ordered to meet weekly with a "parenting coach" who was to observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills. Both Spears and Federline must complete the court's "Parenting Without Conflict" class.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:18 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,145,884 times
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

I don't feel sorry for Britney Spears; she's an adult and as such is responsible for her own actions. At least her kids are too young to really remember this though I'm sure they'll hear all about it when they're older.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:53 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,396,923 times
She doesn't care about her children. If she did, she would live her life for them. But no, she runs around with no panties on instead. How would you like to find pictures of you mummy on the internet exposing her naked hoochie to the world?

Old 10-01-2007, 05:39 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,057 times
She's had ample warning and seems incapable of helping herself. She's in no condition to take care of two babies. Even after the strict court restrictions last month, she continued to have those babies out late at night and exposed them to the paparazzi regularly.

She seems to have dismissed anyone who cares about her from her life and is spiraling out of control. My concern is that she may do something drastic- murder-suicide or something now that she knows she has lost them.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:03 PM

618 posts, read 1,610,221 times
I couldn't imagine producing two innocent living babies, only to throw their lives away, tis' sad really. While I definately, without a doubt would not want to endanger those kids by granting custody to Britney, I don't think K-Fed is an appropriate father. He lives the same lifestyle she does, except he isn't under the influence of any drugs and such, or as least the media hasn't caught him during these times. Maybe they should have looked into granting Britney's mom custody??? idk

Old 10-01-2007, 09:51 PM

2,408 posts, read 14,390,275 times
It's about damn time. They've should've taken them from her months ago. The amount of law-breaking and erratic behavior she got away with before they began renegotiating custody arrangements is shocking to me. I don't know much about Kevin Federline but he can't be a worse parent than Britney Spears. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Britney didn't even care that she lost custody. She seems to me like the type of mother who had children either by accident or for the wrong reasons (i.e. "oh my god, babies are so cute ya'll!") and who now just sort of views the kids as a nuisance. I feel bad for those kids. Both the Spears and Federline families just seem a mess. Can't Angelina Jolie step in and adopt them?

Old 10-01-2007, 11:00 PM

468 posts, read 1,637,026 times
Everytime I think of K-Fed, I think of this:

YouTube - It's Peanut Butter Federline!!!

and it makes me laugh...

Old 10-01-2007, 11:02 PM

230 posts, read 578,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl2134 View Post
Everytime I think of K-Fed, I think of this:

YouTube - It's Peanut Butter Federline!!!

and it makes me laugh...
yep, pretty funny, I do not like either one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities