Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:47 AM

1,032 posts, read 4,263,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullnboring View Post
Can't Angelina Jolie step in and adopt them?
This is a good idea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2007, 06:14 AM

3 posts, read 8,677 times
Default may this be a lesson to all celebrities with kids

i used to be a big fan of britney spears, but when she got together with kevin federline, her life took a complete turn. And now she's not the same girl anymore. She uses drugs, and alcohol, she referres to her smokes as a lolly pop, so her youngest one can find them for her, she leaves them all the time with the nannies, and the list goes on and on. you'd think that with being a mother of 2, you would want to put your career and lifestyles on hold and concentrate on raising your family. You and your husband were the ones who made them and brought them into this world, so it's upto you to raise them, not leave them with a nanny. When i go anywhere, my 2 babies always come with me, even when i was in the hospital having my second one, my daughter was with me the whole time, and if there is a social even that comes up, if we can't take the kids with us, then we don't go. Ya sure britney spears is a celebrity and all, but she's also a mother and her kids are her main priority, not going out and getting drunk or stoned, and coming home in the wee hours of the morning.
and now with her loosing the kids, well i have to admit, no child should be raised for a period of time without their mother,,, but thankfully the kids are gonna be in a safe and happier environment, and not in britney's dangerous care.
hopefully she can get her act together soon for the sake of her kids,,, and maybe with her loosing them, it will make her and other celebrity mothers think twice about what has more priority.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:16 AM

3 posts, read 8,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyLiz View Post
This is a good idea
she probably would but both kids are not african american, and do not come from the other side of the world.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:54 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,883,412 times
I think the whole thing is really sad. I really hope Britnay gets help and realizes what the implications of her actions truly are. I feel so sad for those precious little boys. I really pray she will "see the light".

Old 10-02-2007, 07:53 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,146,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
She doesn't care about her children. If she did, she would live her life for them. But no, she runs around with no panties on instead. How would you like to find pictures of you mummy on the internet exposing her naked hoochie to the world?
There aren't words to express how mortified I would be.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:06 PM

2,467 posts, read 12,245,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyner2027 View Post
she probably would but both kids are not african american, and do not come from the other side of the world.
Only 1 of Angelina's is African.....

Regardless, I work with truly abused/neglected children. I just wish that these children and the child welfare system would get this kind of attention......

Old 10-03-2007, 09:47 AM

660 posts, read 2,440,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyner2027 View Post
no they would have to be asian for her to do that

Old 10-03-2007, 09:54 AM

660 posts, read 2,440,876 times
she was at the dmv yesterday after she gave federline the kids filing for a new license
and i dont think shes as bad as the media is making her out to be yeah she goes out and partys at night but she has ppl looking after them at least she doesnt leave them home alone by themselves and drug them so they can sleep while shes out like a certain couple that everyone feels so bad for and i havent seen her once forget them in the car either
and those children look pretty happy around her if she was half as bad as people say she is she wouldnt be able to touch them without them screaming and crying

Last edited by baby_firefly; 10-03-2007 at 11:01 AM..

Old 10-03-2007, 07:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,182,724 times
If she was so concerned about her babies then why did she give them up a day early?

This is just the start of all the Hollywood babies to young kids anyway. There will be Christina Auguller (sp) and Nicole Richey soon in the headlines of not stopping their partying too. Now Paris wants to get pregnant "because you look so cute". WHAT? It will be like the little dogs those girls use to tote around everywhere until the newness wears off. Only problem is having chidren is a life long commitment!

Old 10-03-2007, 11:46 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,152,881 times
You know you suck at life when a court awards custody of your kids to K-Fed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities