Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 06:45 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,039,578 times

Advertisements

I think people should just quit judging the girl. She can't be expected to be a slave to the Disney image for life.

She is just doing what most teens do, she was at a party and did a little something.......no big deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2010, 12:20 PM

965 posts, read 1,884,956 times
Miley Cyrus is an illuminati puppet brought forth by the depraved execs of Disney to corrupt the minds of children. She probably went through all sorts of MKUltra mind control tactics much like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan went through. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts performing all sorts of luciferian sex rituals much like that ***** of Babylon, Madonna did. People better wake up! It's sad how so many parents don't do their due diligence and sell their children's soul for a piece of fame...

Old 12-19-2010, 05:56 PM

1 posts, read 500 times
yea

Old 12-19-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcooked_Oatmeal View Post
Miley Cyrus is an illuminati puppet brought forth by the depraved execs of Disney to corrupt the minds of children. She probably went through all sorts of MKUltra mind control tactics much like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan went through. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts performing all sorts of luciferian sex rituals much like that ***** of Babylon, Madonna did. People better wake up! It's sad how so many parents don't do their due diligence and sell their children's soul for a piece of fame...
Overcooked? I'd say fried.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:21 PM

965 posts, read 1,884,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Overcooked? I'd say fried.
Fried? Hardly. Awake and concious? Most definitely.

Old 12-19-2010, 10:48 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
I think people should just quit judging the girl. She can't be expected to be a slave to the Disney image for life.

She is just doing what most teens do, she was at a party and did a little something.......no big deal.

What joke....stop judging?? so to get outta the Disney image she has to do something like this?

Old 12-20-2010, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
What joke....stop judging?? so to get outta the Disney image she has to do something like this?
She is just doing what most 18, 19, 20 year olds do..........smoke a little weed, drink a little booze........it's a right of passage.......no big deal.

Is she supposed to limit her activities to church excursions just because she used to work for Disney?

She has a right to party...........just like her friends do.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:28 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,194,324 times
Actually, Hilary Duff also made it out of Disney unscathed. Pretty much every one after that has been messed up though.

Kinda makes you wonder, do they send their assistants out for this stuff? "Shopping list: Milk, Eggs, Bread, Cheese, Bong, Lighter, Smokeable Products...? Need anything else?"

Old 12-20-2010, 11:12 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Miley Cyrus Smoking a Bong : People.com

Seriously? Really? I don't care if it wasn't pot-that might have been better for her than a hallucinogenic---but for real.........WTH???
Celebrity parents and their celebrity kids......SMDH
I'm still stuck on the mystery as to why this very mediocre young woman is even famous to care about this.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:43 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
She is just doing what most 18, 19, 20 year olds do..........smoke a little weed, drink a little booze........it's a right of passage.......no big deal.

Is she supposed to limit her activities to church excursions just because she used to work for Disney?

She has a right to party...........just like her friends do.
It is a big deal! And why is this supposedly a "rite of passage"?? I didn't do this and I'm now a grown man with kids of my own. I had friends that did this and a lot of them are now strung out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities