Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 08:18 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,864,343 times

Advertisements

well the kittens were 6 weeks old on friday....
and i havent given you any pics lately...
so...
here ya go!

the trio looking growd up. cinder and mouse on the left Leo (aka little bear) on the right.

the new playpen layout...i had to give them more room

i love this pic of leo and mamma!

the first born male, "little Bear" is now to be known as Leo! hes actually a real silly kitten, VERY playfull not worried about much at all and did i mention playfull?! lol while the others are exploiring hes pouncing on toys, his siblings, and shadows lol

the 2nd born male "mouse"
hes turned out to be quite a handsome little guy with a medium-long coat.
hes the shyest of the 3, but comming out of his shell nicely

he doesnt like the camera much lol

the only girl, my little peanut, "cinder"
she has also turned out to be medium-long haired and is quite the fluffer...
she is the most independant and adventurous of the group right now, shes into everything, curious about exploring the world and has escaped the playpen many times...shes the reason pink ducttape holds various peices of poster board all over the place LOL!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 08:32 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,997,451 times
Omg!!! Cuteness overload. What beautiful kittens. I just want to pick one up and love all over it. Those little fluffy ones are my favorites. I can watch kitten antics all day long........

That white fence looks climb proof. What is it? Where did you get it?

Old 05-01-2011, 08:34 PM

lol they get most active at night and there still in the not sure where my feet go stage so it sounds like i have 3 tiny elephants stomping all over the kitchen LOL...you just here thud thud thud Meow?! thud thid thud squeek as they chase momma and eachother back and forward LOL.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:59 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,997,451 times
I well know all the noise several rambunctious kittens can make in the quiet of the night. But it's the sound of LIFE and happy playing. Few better sounds on earth.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:21 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,100,559 times
Oh you are making me so long for new kittens. It's been so long....................wish I could reach thru the screen and tickle them.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:24 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,867,681 times
Oh lucky you.....and to have several at once to watch them together. Thanks for posting, except like others, now I want kittens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
well the kittens were 6 weeks old on friday....
and i havent given you any pics lately...
so...
here ya go!

the trio looking growd up. cinder and mouse on the left Leo (aka little bear) on the right.

the new playpen layout...i had to give them more room

i love this pic of leo and mamma!

the first born male, "little Bear" is now to be known as Leo! hes actually a real silly kitten, VERY playfull not worried about much at all and did i mention playfull?! lol while the others are exploiring hes pouncing on toys, his siblings, and shadows lol

the 2nd born male "mouse"
hes turned out to be quite a handsome little guy with a medium-long coat.
hes the shyest of the 3, but comming out of his shell nicely

he doesnt like the camera much lol

the only girl, my little peanut, "cinder"
she has also turned out to be medium-long haired and is quite the fluffer...
she is the most independant and adventurous of the group right now, shes into everything, curious about exploring the world and has escaped the playpen many times...shes the reason pink ducttape holds various peices of poster board all over the place LOL!

Old 05-01-2011, 10:22 PM

5,014 posts, read 10,698,162 times
They are just all sorts of cuteness! I cannot BELIEVE how big there are

Old 05-02-2011, 07:20 AM

theyve grown like weeds its hard to belive they are just past 6 weeks old already, it doesnt seem like yesterday when they were tiny little peanuts, just born

Old 05-02-2011, 08:35 AM

11,276 posts, read 19,585,079 times
The mother is a rescued stray who turned out to be pregnant? I missed the story. How smart she was to Choose you to be her rescuer.

Those are some cute kittens, that little tortie girl especially.

To those of you having kitten fever, I'll remind you of the work involved. My kitten has three doting adult cats who will play with her whenever she wants, but she STILL requires my devoted attention and play time for at least a half hour every morning and every night.

Doesn't matter how tired I am at the end of the day. If I don't give her that play time she climbs curtains and tightrope walks curtain rods, often falling off or left hanging by a claw, gets in cupboards and knocks everything out (tumbling out with the items until I fear for her safety), goes down to the litter boxes and walks on the edges until they tip over, and other lively antics. She's 10 1/2 months old now, but she's been here since she was a tiny baby and I learned very early on that if I tried to skip her evening Game time, there was heck to pay.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:54 AM

yeah, i thought she was MY cat, they could be identical twins...untill i realized i already had 1 black kitty :P

everyone also already has homes lined up (did before they were even born) so that makes me feel good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats