Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2007, 08:12 PM

69 posts, read 448,747 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I'm looking into different areas to relocate to does anyone know about Azusa? I looked at the city data stats and it doesn't look like its that dangerous of a city. What do you all think about it? Thanks for any help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2007, 09:00 AM

566 posts, read 1,940,131 times
Azusa ha some of the worst smog in SoCal.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:19 AM

683 posts, read 4,617,388 times
It's really small. It's home to Azusa Pacific University, a private Christian college....

Old 04-02-2008, 11:48 PM

1 posts, read 5,497 times
Thumbs up live in azusa and love it!!!

hey,i live in azusa for the 4 pass years, is a small comunity nestle by the cayon is a very pretty place close to los angeles national fores, we live close to the mountain and yet you are close enougth to see the city of los angeles, azusa has been developing alot there is a big christian university here and the city has that university feel to it, i have to disagree whit the person who wrote about the worse smog in LA, the area were we live has winds that came every nigth and actually in my opinion clean the air, is very convenient because is close to los angeles but yet has none of the horrible trafic and polution of los angeles. top city i have lived!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan_Man View Post
Hi everyone, I'm looking into different areas to relocate to does anyone know about Azusa? I looked at the city data stats and it doesn't look like its that dangerous of a city. What do you all think about it? Thanks for any help

Old 04-03-2008, 05:12 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,779,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan_Man View Post
Just on the chance you are getting a job the Northrop Grumman facility there, consider identifying the other Northrop Grummans in Southern California and relocating to an area that would allow you to commute to another one (like living halfway between two). This sort of does go against the conventional advice of living close to where you work but the reality of aerospace is you might have to change job locations. For example, there is a Northrop Grumman in Woodland Hills (the old Litton) where I used to work. Both WH and Azusa are in NG Electronics Sector so changing jobs between facilities is pretty seamless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California