Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:25 PM

302 posts, read 864,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
DMV has always allowed me to post the fees in full and then I had extra time to complete the registration without being delinquent....
That's good. They weren't so kind with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,035,475 times
The dmv in sacramento is full of rude losers. I have requested a registration refund form 3 xs & all 3xs the foul dmv sent me the wrong forms. Dirty rats!!

Old 12-03-2009, 06:13 PM

61 posts, read 75,989 times
I'll be glad when Arnold is long gone! My fee went from $347.00 to $547.00 in one year because the people in Sacramento can't seem to stop spending are hard earned money. They know that we are in a bad economic climate and still they want to make it even harder to stay above water. Well when your rich like Arnold and some other politicians (nancy pelosi) you can easily be liberal with other peoples money. The Illegal aliens feel that we owe them because of a war that happend along time ago and use this to justify there unlawfull entry and other criminal acts. They are on a mission to bleed us dry economicaly and take back what they think is theres. Our goverment is selling us out to them and the hell with everyone else that are legal citizens. I don't think this country will ever be the same as long we allow the people in charge to keep making these bad decisions. I feel sorry for the people in Mexico but here in the USA we have the rule of law and when your a guest or not you should respect it.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:39 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,524,303 times
A. Arnold did not create the mess
B. Pelosi is federal not state
C. The illegal aliens from El Salvador or China don't know anything about a war, the Mexican illegals could care less.
D. Every independent study shows that in the nation, illegals are a wash or a slight economic plus to the nation.
E. Republican farmers created the illegal mess
F. There aren't many Democratic party farmers
G. Feeling sorry for the people in Mexico has nothing to do with DMV fees.
H. Illegals in this country are by and large law abiding hard working people.
I. Gangs are overwhelmingly US citizens, not illegals.
J. Quit blaming the "other", Americans voted for the American government, not foreigners, you bought it, you own it, you don't like it, work to change it, but, a note of caution, do not act like the moronic tea baggers, no one with an IQ above 85 listens to anything they say.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:18 PM

434 posts, read 849,711 times
Wow. Not even worth the bother to try to make corrections. Truly commitable. Liberals gone wild.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:20 PM

434 posts, read 849,711 times
By the way where is the moderator? Out to lunch? I don't think this forum should be a place for calling people morons.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:20 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,627,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmsb1 View Post
,,,,,,The Illegal aliens feel that we owe them because of a war that happend along time ago and use this to justify there unlawfull entry and other criminal acts. They are on a mission to bleed us dry economicaly and take back what they think is theres. Our goverment is selling us out to them and the hell with everyone else that are legal citizens. I don't think this country will ever be the same as long we allow the people in charge to keep making these bad decisions. I feel sorry for the people in Mexico but here in the USA we have the rule of law and when your a guest or not you should respect it.
You know, the illegals have never been the problem. The real problem is the employers who capitalize on them. Pay them sub-standard wages, cheat them and the system.

If we were to enforce the current laws and penalize those that abuse it we would all benefit. If all employers had to pay minimum wage, they will expect more from their workers. When I was young the high school kids worked the same jobs that are currently held by illegals. With the current trend, high school kids stand up for their rights and do not get the job. This is in no way the illegals fault, they have family to feed as well. We have all too many citizens abusing the system as it is.

My parents were share croppers picking cotton in the 40's and 50's. Migratory workers traveled thru our nation during picking season, camping out next to our homes. Hard work, good eating, good music and great company was enjoyed by all. Most were Mexican, some from the many of the other great countries south of our borders.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:22 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,627,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
The dmv in sacramento is full of rude losers. I have requested a registration refund form 3 xs & all 3xs the foul dmv sent me the wrong forms. Dirty rats!!
All state and federal forms are available for download on the internet.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Hate the truth? You must be a bleeding heart liberal that refuses to see a problem even if it is right in front of them. When costs go up (schools, hospital care, misc.) what do you think is going to happen eventually. The state will have to start collecting more taxes because there spending more than there taking in. I do agree we have more problems than the illegal immigration issue but all these costs add up. Hospital care, education and misc. services are not free! RULE OF LAW!

Old 12-03-2009, 07:47 PM

Sorry, I just couldn't let this person get away with this. I was just trying to explain how other costs that are clearly out of control affect other peoples lives. Some employers like to use cheap labor and skirt the system so they can save a buck. But it takes two people to get pregnant the last time I checked. know one is completely innocent here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California