Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2012, 04:56 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,907,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard View Post
I just realized what your night job is; aspiring comedian. Keep your day job.

Oh, I also would not suggest trying to pass yourself off as a mind reader either.
Successfully retired here.
Transparent minds are easy to read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 04:57 PM

730 posts, read 1,919,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
I relocated to the IE after a few years of being back. My money goes farther out here. Much like moving to Tennessee, but without the humidity and bugs. And green.
Trust me, the IE is Nothing like TN. I know, I lived for 9 years in Murrieta before moving here. Cheaper than OC or SD, yes, BUT much hotter in the summer during the day than here, though no humidity to speak of. I also enjoyed the early evening breeze that came over the coastal range through Fallbrook. In Aug we could turn off the A/C and open the windows. CA is still my "home" in one sense, but I am quite frustrated at what has happened to my home.Ahh well, life is change. Glad you enjoy it.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:58 PM

1,271 posts, read 2,595,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Hahahahaha ... oh please! Stop it, my sides are splitting ...
the 26-year-old Oracle has spoken once again ... and warned, in his benevolence, of the coming times and dangers of California ....
barfing again from laughing too hard ...

Life and death on a par with the great dark chapters of world history ...
never has there been such an insurmountable struggle before ...
The Boy Wonder has risen, to warn all thee who venture into California of pending doom.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
When I left OC after a mere 44-year stretch, I left. Period. End of statement. I didn't post endlessly about how different it was, because I realize and have accepted that nothing stays the same. I didn't feel like a jilted lover like some of you people sound. I. Just. Left.

And the same goes for when I moved to Spokane.
Some of us still post because we have friends and family there and to a great extent our heart is there as well. I also post the good and bad on the TN forum and several others as I have lived in 7 States ( so far).

Old 06-03-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:

Within the last year you told us you were 25 ... I assumed you'd had a birthday by now ... maybe not ...
He is aging in reverse, A Curious Case of Chronic BSing will cause that.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Successfully retired here.
Transparent minds are easy to read.
That explains how you keep getting my idea so confused and backwards.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:21 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,977,612 times
Quote:
... And, shamefully, I prefer California illegals to all the Billy-Bob's and Danny-Ray's.
See ... from time to time you slip and show your true colors. You try real hard to create a persona that is totally opposite of the real you. You are nothing but another internet troll posting deception, lies and propaganda. In this case Tennessee you show your lack of knowledge rude prejudice of a great land and good people. Crawl back into your troll hole.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
You're from Florida. You don't count.

(By the way, congrats for the rare post that wasn't Proustian in length)

EDIT: Naturally, it wasn't long enough for him, so he had to add more.
He claims to be from Florida, but your guess is as good as mine? Suits him right, I can't wait to get out of here.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:29 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,973,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
See ... from time to time you slip and show your true colors. You try real hard to create a persona that is totally opposite of the real you. You are nothing but another internet troll posting deception, lies and propaganda. In this case Tennessee you show your lack of knowledge rude prejudice of a great land and good people. Crawl back into your troll hole.
Add another one to your troll list. I'll take my Mexican neighbors over a bunch of Bile Belt yahoos any day.

EDIT: Oh my, look at my Freudian misspelling of Bible.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:10 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,907,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
... You are nothing but another internet troll posting deception, lies and propaganda...
I don't suppose it's up there with engineering, but it's a living ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California