Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2013, 04:25 PM

1 posts, read 1,540 times

Advertisements

Me and my wife have lived in Sarasota, FL for 15 years. Im in my 40's and am sick of being the youngest person in town. This is the place where your gradparents grandparents come to retire. Anyway im sick of the heat with no break 12 months out of the year. I have been looking for a nice place where there are young people and things to do outside. Also, a nice clean, safe place as well. I am wondering if anyone can give me some insight on the type of people that live there? (other then students. I know about them, more about the locals) And, Im looking for a house to rent where it has some land. It dosent need to be intown. Im looking out of town, but close to it. Any towns on the outskirts of Boulder that has affordable housing but close to Bouler to get to work? Also, My wife is an RN, but my skills are more basic, anyone suggest a good company for employment? Hopefully this is not to much info to be asking, but I just found this website, and hoping I can get some info. Thanks. Pete
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2013, 04:55 PM

26,239 posts, read 49,129,254 times
Look at padmapper.com for rentals, the prices in Boulder may shock you.

Boulder is very professional, lots of well educated people who work for some of the brainiest firms around.

Nearby towns are more affordable.

Plenty of hospitals and medical stuff in the Denver Metro Area, should be something here for both but it may take some searching.

Check nursing wages here carefully, there are reports in these forums that it pays less here than in many other places.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:47 PM

17,717 posts, read 29,886,734 times
Default Grammar Nazi Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
are reports in these forums
fora
Did someone fail high school Latin?

Old 07-26-2013, 08:56 PM

26,239 posts, read 49,129,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
fora
Did someone fail high school Latin?
Latin? is that the shiny smooth stuff they make ribbons and bows out of, and the slippery bed sheets?
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
View detailed profiles of: