Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 AM

46 posts, read 198,259 times

Advertisements

We are moving to the area in a few months and we are looking for a gym that offers cheerleading for 6-year-olds. I am coming from Indiana and we have a ton of gyms but I cant seem to find but 2 in the Boise area. Can anybody help me? Is Idaho not big on cheerleading?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2009, 08:00 AM

1,378 posts, read 6,210,566 times
You probably found this one all ready, but I'll post just in case,
Gem State Gymnastics Academy Boise ID

Legacy Spirit is owned and run by the assistant cheerleading coach for Boise State. Below is the company's link along with a link to a small biography about the owner.

Legacy Spirit: The Northwest's Elite Cheerleading Camps, Choreography, and Competitions - Boise, Idaho

The Boise State University Cheerleaders (http://thunder.boisestate.edu/cheerleaders/thisyearsteam/coachjon.htm - broken link)

Have you checked Eagle for camps? You might find options there too. Also look at Parks and Recreation, I'm pretty sure they've offered classes before, but most likely it's in the Spring and Summer. Our population is most likely smaller than where you're coming from so could be why you're not finding as many gyms.

Last edited by Torrie; 02-10-2009 at 08:18 AM..

Old 02-10-2009, 09:23 PM

215 posts, read 788,825 times
there is:
www.wingscenter.com
www.broncoelite.com
Meridian Academy of Gymnastics - Classes
Welcome to Danik Gymnastics | Meridian (http://www.danikgym.com/meridian.html - broken link)

Old 04-30-2009, 11:28 PM

1 posts, read 5,719 times
Default Additional Cheer Gyms in Treasure Valley Area

I am sure that you have already found a gym that you are interested in, but you may also want to check out Western Cheer Elite in Nampa which is right outside of Boise/Meridian right off of the freeway.

My girls have cheered with the coach for 3 years and I would not go to any other gym in the area for a numbers of reasons but mainly because of the coach and her philosophy in regards to the sport and the children, the cost and that it is the most cost effective out of all of the local programs, and, of course, the fact that we just brought home a National Championship title back to Nampa two weeks ago!!

Best of luck to you and your family on your move and welcome to Idaho!

God Bless

Old 09-02-2009, 06:05 PM

1 posts, read 5,243 times
does BSU offer any classes throughout the year? my daughter is a student there, and needs to hone her tumbling skills for tryouts next year- thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area