Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 02:59 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,742,367 times

Advertisements

Ahh, I see it now... Same ol picture

So this

equals this...

Thanks for showing the world how dumb you are. You couldn't even provide a pic of Manilenos who look Melanesian even though typical Manilenos supposedly look Melanesian

Old 01-19-2013, 03:02 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Ahh, I see it now... Same ol picture

So this

equals this...

Thanks for showing the world how dumb you are. You couldn't even provide a pic of Manilenos who look Melanesian even though typical Manilenos supposedly look Melanesian

equal this actually..not all melanesians have afro

Old 01-19-2013, 03:05 AM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,268,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The Chinese-Filipino community is really old though, isn't it? I guess it's been replenished over time by more traders? Is it older in general than the Malaysian Chinese diaspora? Chinese mestizos might be culturally akin to Peranakan.
The ones that came during the Spanish period are probably mestizos today, and have blended with the general population. The ones that look obviously Chinese may have come during the American period, so is pretty recent.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:10 AM

Quote:
^ Yeah, the people in the Manila pic dont look like that. They look like the people in the Samar video I posted earlier.

Filipinos try to pronounce an American's Name - YouTube

You really think the people in the Manila pic would have an easier time blending in in the Solomon Islands than in Samar?..

And you cant clearly see many faces in the pic. If the typical Manileno looks Melanesian, then you should be able to find a pic where almost everyone looks Melanesian in the pic, because supposedly it's a homogeneous region where everyone looks the same and there isn't diversity.
lol manilenos would have an easiet time blending in solomon islands...this is just based on facial features and not skin color

of course not the chinese manilenos though...they wouldnt blend at all

lol even in your samar video...the majority looked nothing like the solomon islanders or the manilenos I posted

though I have posted a image of a mass crowd of manilenos where the majority actually do look like the solomon islanders i posted

Old 01-19-2013, 03:11 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,742,367 times
No

Old 01-19-2013, 03:15 AM

contemporary manila....mass pic

contemporary visayas...mass pic

Old 01-19-2013, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Yeah that's the only pic you've ever used of Manila and you can only clearly see some of the faces. Same with the Visaya pic. At least when I post a group pic you can clearly see the faces

Bam

What's the point of posting a group pic when half of the faces are covered up by the first couple rows
LOL you can still see their faces....that same class photo...versus hundreds of visayans in mine...hmmmmm

anyways I didnt say typical filipino...I said typical manileno...remember filipino is a nationality...kris aquino doesnt look melanesian...though your typical native manileno is quite hard to tell from them

Old 01-19-2013, 03:30 AM

Quote:
In both pics, their freakin arms are in the air which blocks out a lot of people. You would post some rally and concert where the faces are distant rather than pics where you can actually see the faces.

And yeah, I meant Manileno. You havent posted any group pic from Manila which shows most of the people looking Melanesian. That same tired ass pic you always post doesn't even come close. The few that I can see look like the Visayan students I posted a pic of
I can see most of their faces...please no more excuses from you...you tried to cherry pick and failed

someof the visayan crowd do look like the visayan students...because many of the visayan students are malay type

some of the visayan crowd are east asian in appearance though

like I said visayans are made up of malay and east asian looking people

manilenos are mostly made up of hybrid melanesians like the solomon kids

middle class and upperclass manilenos are obviously of a different race from that though

Old 01-19-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
I dont care about your Visayan pics anymore because Filipinos of Chinese descent are a significant part of the population of the Philippines, so it's not uncommon to see them, even at a concert. I guess you think they dont like music?. But saying that the typical person in Manila looks like they're Melanesian is completely off and you cant even show that with one freakin pic. If the look were so common then you wouldnt have to use that same pic every time, which doesn't even show Melanesian-looking people
hmmm if what you say is true then why arent there any chinese looking people in poor side of manila?? why are all the chinese looking people in manila only the rich upperclass???

provide proof that such exists and I shall concede....until then manilenos are racially too different then the majority of visayans....the only type of visayans who would look similar to manilenos are the ones who have ati admixture.....and its the ati admixture that would make them look manileno

Last edited by ejay1; 01-19-2013 at 03:47 AM..

Old 01-19-2013, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Why cant you post a freakin picture like I said??????????????/

Manila concert

Manila slum kids who dont look Melanesian

Tondo kids. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

All sizes | Tondo street kids | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

north side kids | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If typical Manilenos look Melanesian, please provide me with the versions of these pics where all the kids look Melanesian. It shouldn't be that hard. The typical person in Utah is white, I can easily find a group pic taken in Utah where all the people are white.... You seem to be having trouble
I already posted a photo....it was a a huge crowd as well....what more do you need??

Last edited by ejay1; 01-19-2013 at 04:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia