Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2009, 07:50 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,425,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Island View Post
Glad you enjoy it. I do too!
Me too. I am actually cheating on my city thread (and state,lol), to come here. Lmao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 08:36 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,728,356 times
Three old ladies sit in a diner, discussing their health. One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down."

The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up!"

The third lady smiles smugly. "Well, my memory is just as good as it's always been, knock on wood," she says as she raps on the table. Then with a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?"

Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 PM

An elementary school teacher decides to pole the class on the difficulty of last night's homework assignment:

Duh ... shouldn't that be: "poll" the class, unless she was making a point ... WITH A POINTED STICK!

Old 10-19-2009, 04:41 PM

"I'd like to order a bar pizza," the idiot says.

"Shall I ask them to cut it into six or twelve slices," the barmaid asks.

"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces."

Old 10-19-2009, 06:30 PM

763 posts, read 2,660,338 times
[SIZE=4]A teacher was explaining biology to her 4th grade students. “Human beings are the only animals that stutter,” she said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]A little girl raised her hand. “I had a kitty-cat who stuttered,” she told the class.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to tell the story. “Well,” the little girl began, “I was in the back yard with my kitty-cat and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start, and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]“That must've been scary,” said the teacher.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]“It sure was,” said the little girl. “My kitty-cat raised her back, went, “ Sssss, Sssss, Sssss,” and before she could say 'S***,' the Rottweiler ate her!” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]The teacher had to leave the room. [/SIZE]

Old 10-20-2009, 09:24 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,061,457 times
Reaching the end of a job interview, the human resources person asked a young engineer fresh out of MIT, "And what starting salary were you looking for?"
The engineer said, "In the neighborhood of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."
The interviewer said, "Well, what would you say to a five-week vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching your retirement fund to 50% of your salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?"
The young engineer sat up straight and said, "Wow! Are you kidding?"
The interviewer replied, "Yeah, but you started it."

Old 10-20-2009, 09:41 PM

A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full length mirror taking a hard look at herself. "You know love" she says, "I look in the mirror and I see an old woman.

My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, my bum is hanging out a mile. I've got fat legs and my arms are all flabby"

She turns to her husband and says....."Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself"

He thinks about it for a bit and then says in a soft voice........"Well......there's nothing wrong with your eyesight".

Old 10-20-2009, 09:44 PM

HEY, LADIES...Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

And, whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:50 PM

Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on gurneys next to each other outside the operating room.

The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?"
The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous."

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream. It's a breeze."

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"

The first kid says," A circumcision."

The second kid says, "Whoa, Good luck buddy! I had that done when I was born. Couldn't walk for a year."

Old 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM

763 posts, read 2,660,338 times
The haircut
A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I

can get a haircut?

The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, 'About

2 hours.' The guy left.

A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked

How long before I can get a haircut?' The barber looked around at

The shop and said, 'About 3 hours.' The guy left.

A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked,

'How long before I can get a haircut?

The barber looked around the shop and said, 'About an hour and a

half...' The guy left.

The barber turned to his friend and said, 'Hey, Bob, do me a favor.

Follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he

Has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back.'

A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing

hysterically.

The barber asked, 'So, where does that guy go when he leaves?' Bob

looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, 'Your house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas