Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 04:18 AM

1 posts, read 2,546 times

Advertisements

Looking to rent a 3 - 4 br 2 bath house for $700-800 a month.
Please Help

Father in dire need of a nice home to rent so all my girls can have a nice place to bring there friends over to and my wife can take pride in her AVON and home again. I have been searching and searching and spending money on application and credit checks like money was no object, but we are running out of time and as a father to 4 great girs and a husbend to a great wife. It is all on my sholders, and I feel I am failing. We made a move to Bullhead to hastey, and now everything feels like it is going down hill. All my kids have honers in school. From my oldest in H,s to my woungest in elem. school. My wife just got a job after looking for months and now all I need is a nice 3 br 2 bath house that my wife can take pride in cleaning... hehehe No one can clean the house right unless she does it. I love her.... Anyways... And a house my kids wond be ashamed to bring there frineds over to. We are a strong loveing christan family, that is just trying to get ahead again. We can afford $700-800 a month hehehe But lower is always easyer ehhehe. If anyone out there has a place for us I would love to meet and talk with you. I just got off work and have to get some sleep. Feel free to call me at 951-813-5105 or email me at [EMAIL="69chevynova@gmail.com"]69chevynova@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 05:18 AM

57 posts, read 278,814 times
mohave county apts/housing for rent classifieds - craigslist <------ look around on there.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:46 AM

2,897 posts, read 10,416,255 times
You should be able to find a house in that price range, just check craigslist, and be prepared for deposits.

BTW Do you have a 69 Nova?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: