Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
 [Register]
Ann Arbor Washtenaw County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2007, 01:37 PM

2 posts, read 7,596 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know anything about Dexter High School? I seriously need information about drugs, alcohol, crime, general feeling of the kids. It's our next home, Lord willing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 09:28 PM

1 posts, read 3,632 times
I go to Dexter High School, and really it's a pretty good school...the only thing you might want to make note of is that it's a huge pot-smoking school. I'm not saying that everyone there is some kind of druggie, though, just that a lot of kids there happen to smoke pot. It's extremely easy to get your hands on any there (not that I've tried, mind you, I just know a few people who do it regularly). The crime rate here is pretty mild, I mean hey, this ain't Lincoln or Huron (lol you'll know soon enough...xD). Dexter is one of the wealthier school districts in Michigan, and your kids should be just fine. The kids here are pretty unfriendly, though, especially to newcomers. They all have a bit of a small-minded, hick-town sort of feel to them. I don't know, it can be hard for newcomers anywhere, really. If your kids one of the preppy jock kids, then they should fit in fairly quickly. DHS is full of those. Anyway, good luck. And welcome to Dexter.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:56 PM

542 posts, read 1,450,823 times
pot is prevelant in just about all high schools and colleges as well. be it public or private. dexter is a very nice area, i'd assume it to be a good school especially since it's in a safe neighborhood. that sort of thing generally goes hand and hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor