Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2020, 01:48 PM

1,899 posts, read 3,511,299 times

Advertisements

They got that guy who killed two people and set the car on fire. If you're going be a career criminal it's wise not to have tattoos all over your face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2020, 11:56 AM

1,043 posts, read 1,453,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Cabeza View Post
They got that guy who killed two people and set the car on fire. If you're going be a career criminal it's wise not to have tattoos all over your face.
The best part is that he attempted to pretend he was someone else when they pulled him over. LOL. Any identifying marks? Yeah, one or two.

Old 12-01-2020, 05:23 PM

11 posts, read 7,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by councilor j View Post
Albuquerque is not too bad,I have lived here for almost a year now and I have only had my car broken into once. I

Spoken like a true New Mexican! :-)

I moved to NC about 25 yrs ago. It was like moving back in time compared to crime in New Mexico/Albuquerque. The BIGGEST reason is the relative lack of gang activity.

The biggest reasons I left Albuquerque ( I lived on base, then around the Winrock area, then the far northeast heights) was lack of job/career opportunity, and crime crime crime.

Here's a comparison that New Mexicans might appreciate. There's probably nowhere in the Triangle area of NC (about 1 M people) where you could buy burglar bars to cover your door.

Because you don't need to...

Old 05-17-2021, 11:01 AM

This recent shooting at Kaseman is strange. It looks like the guy was being shot at from the car. Then on closer inspection it looks like he may have returned fire. Self defense case maybe? Then pulls up to the hospital and says there's 3 bodies in the car and leaves on foot.

Old 05-17-2021, 11:08 AM

1,043 posts, read 1,453,713 times
Quote:
This recent shooting at Kaseman is strange. It looks like the guy was being shot at from the car. Then on closer inspection it looks like he may have returned fire. Self defense case maybe? Then pulls up to the hospital and says there's 3 bodies in the car and leaves on foot.
It's very, very strange. I read a news report that said he left a body in the driver's seat, then drove the car to Kaseman sitting on the corpse's lap? I hope more details come out because the ones we currently have leave a lot of gaps.

Old 05-18-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Hibs View Post
It's very, very strange. I read a news report that said he left a body in the driver's seat, then drove the car to Kaseman sitting on the corpse's lap? I hope more details come out because the ones we currently have leave a lot of gaps.
Did it seem to you he fired into the car? Maybe the guys in the car shot themselves.

Last edited by Rich Cabeza; 05-18-2021 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: add info

Old 05-18-2021, 03:13 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,373,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfreeman919 View Post

Here's a comparison that New Mexicans might appreciate. There's probably nowhere in the Triangle area of NC (about 1 M people) where you could buy burglar bars to cover your door.

Because you don't need to...
You are trying to tell me that the wealthiest and most educated area of NC has less property crime than Albuquerque? Well, you could just about knock me over with a feather right now!

Old 12-18-2021, 12:34 PM

This makes me sick.
https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerqu...ver-of-lights/

Probably across the border.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:00 PM

201 posts, read 291,995 times
Quote:
This makes me sick.
https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerqu...ver-of-lights/

Probably across the border.

He'll be caught. Not if, but when.

Old 12-20-2021, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainDweller View Post

He'll be caught. Not if, but when.
Probably get an ankle bracelet then take off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque