Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 PM

28 posts, read 33,672 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to find a good outdoor spot somewhere either in the city or just outside (within 30 minute drive) that can handle a little bit of noise. I'm having a medieval-based event and want drummers and performers. Not all night or anything, but if I end up in a tiny 1/4 acre spot in the middle of a residential neighborhood, I might make enemies of those trying to get their kids to sleep at 8/9 PM.

I have a little bit of freedom with money. I just want it to be somewhere with grass and large enough to set up a 30x40 gazebo and still have outdoor room for the ceremony and dancing under the stars.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you have!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 02:15 PM

5,034 posts, read 7,417,088 times
Have you looked into Los Poblanos Inn? I've attended receptions there before, it's a very special place in the North Valley. They can handle some noise up to a certain time in the evening, not very late though since they respect their neighbors and other guests staying at the inn. They have really nice gardens and lawns on the property. Not cheap, but well worth it for a special event, and you'll need to book well in advance.

Events & Weddings | Los Poblanos Historic Inn and Organic Farm

click on "photo gallery"

Old 06-29-2012, 03:24 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,364,080 times
Check with the Botanical Garden. I know they do weddings after hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque