Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 08:38 PM

26,716 posts, read 26,776,017 times

Advertisements

Hard to believe that the shooter recently had the gall to ask his former employer, the owner of a body shop company, if he had any positions open.

A married couple that owns Platinum Collision, an auto body shop in Corona, described Eriz as a former employee who stopped working at the business in January. They added that Eriz recently sent a text, just a week after the shooting, asking if there were any positions open at any of the company's locations, and saying he also knew an office manager looking for a position.

https://abc7.com/aiden-leos-suspects...date/10762316/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2021, 09:02 PM

8,326 posts, read 6,419,063 times
Bail is now 2 million for Eriz, he is charged with murder. The max he could get is 40 years to life. She could get 4 years.
From tips the police examine hundreds of names that have that type of car. Then they began looking at individuals records to see of any previous arrests to start narrowing down the owner of the car.

There is a guy on the California forum I'd like to give the finger to.

Old 06-09-2021, 11:42 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,604,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
unbelievable a young girl having to make a speech about not growing up with her brother. id like to execute this guy with a cheese grater.
It's what he deserves, but our governor ended the death penalty (or at least tabled it while he's in office) even though the people voted not only to retain it but speed up the process.

Old 06-09-2021, 08:22 PM

823 posts, read 1,783,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Police said they got a lot of tips. The car was at the grandmothers house. Someone might have seen the car and told the police and they went from there. pictures of the car was on TV everyday for 2 weeks and it was a unusual car.
The grandmother had to know, I wonder if the police are developing a case against her as a accomplice?
Grandmother was out of town when the car was stowed in her garage, so she is innocent.

Old 06-10-2021, 03:12 PM

10 posts, read 5,011 times
They need to be in jail for the rest of their lives

Old 06-11-2021, 10:51 AM

22,314 posts, read 29,400,492 times
I'm really glad they've been caught. They should rot in jail

Old 06-11-2021, 01:22 PM

10,981 posts, read 6,852,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
Oh please, please, please send me a jury summons.......
How good are your acting skills to veil your obvious opinion? What is your vocation? You might be eliminated on the basis of those alone.

Old 06-11-2021, 01:43 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,672,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
It's what he deserves, but our governor ended the death penalty (or at least tabled it while he's in office) even though the people voted not only to retain it but speed up the process.
i used to support the death penalty but then i realized that i have such a distrust of government that i would never trust it to end someone's life. sure, perhaps i could in individual instances but that isnt how the law works. i dont get to choose individual instances that i would agree with. so i dont agree with any.

Old 06-11-2021, 02:48 PM

50,702 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
i used to support the death penalty but then i realized that i have such a distrust of government that i would never trust it to end someone's life. sure, perhaps i could in individual instances but that isnt how the law works. i dont get to choose individual instances that i would agree with. so i dont agree with any.
Statistically who you are (and how much money you have) has more to do with who gets put to death than the actual crime committed. Your life shouldn’t depend on whether you can afford a $500/hour attorney vs public defender. It’s for that reason that I have a hard time supporting it.

Old 06-11-2021, 05:31 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,319,291 times
Quote:
im sure they just used the tracking tools that they have but dont want us to know about. they track your cell phone locations and then they have sensors on tons of cars, light poles, etc. etc. etc. to always track where we are. it seems they only use them for certain high profile cases, not all major cases. it would be interesting if at some point someone finds out which cases were worthy of using the technology and which werent.
I haven't heard anything about sensors on people's cars. I hope they're getting a warrant for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events