Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2023, 12:28 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,731,049 times

Advertisements

https://covidvaccineinjuredwa.com/

"We are an independent, non-partisan group of COVID-19 Vaccine injured individuals in Washington State.
We are advocating for acknowledgment of the COVID-19 vaccine injured, so that we can access essential
healthcare, and gain access to vaccine injury compensation programs. We do not exist to debate the COVID-19 vaccine program. We believe in the science behind vaccines but we have come to realize there is no protection in place for people who experience an injury as a result of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine."

Voters-let's take note of this part..

Met with to date:
Senator Patty Murray's office
Representative Cathy McMorris-Rodgers' office
Representative Suzan Delbene's office
Representative Adam Smith's office
Senate HELP committee staff

Rejected or ignored our meeting requests:
Representative Rick Larsen (to date, has not responded to our meeting request)
Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler (to date, has not responded to our meeting request)
Senator Maria Cantwell's Office (has not responded to our multiple meeting requests)
Governor Jay Inslee's office (Rejected our meeting requests 10 times. Still have not met)

Any of you have a reaction or injury from the vaccine and care to share your story?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2023, 10:13 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,406,555 times
People are dying for the most part with Covid not from Covid. Seven people have died recently in Clallam county all with underlying conditions. Most have died from the flu and were on the upper side of life.

Our health official claims some died from Covid because they didn't have a Covid vaccine....but all had underlying conditions which was the mostly cause of death.
I repeat they possibly had Covid but most likely didn't die from Covid.

Old 01-05-2023, 02:18 PM

My point is not to beat the Covid-19 dead horse anymore, the vaccine reduced the severity of Covid for my parents and co-workers and my grandmother never got it, so it obviously works. There is a small number of people out there who had bad reactions to it, myself included, and we were basically forced to take it. Okay, rare reactions happen for all different vaccines....but we're getting the run around from government when it comes to compensation. I spent 23 days in the hospital, almost died twice, and have ongoing health issues from my vaccine response. Looking over the list of injuries claimed to the CICP by severity, I was shocked to find I was extremely lucky to survive. Only a hand full of the claimants that had a worse "go around" with the vaccine than I did, survived, the rest died. The vax makers pay a per-shot tax into two compensation programs called the VICP and CICP designed to compensate those injured and pay for future medical expenses. Both programs have billions of dollars in their accounts. Yet as of Dec 2022 only 8 claims have been approved with now over 12,000 filed in the CICP, and congress has not moved to add the Covid vaccines to the VICP therefore every claim there was rejected. The CVI/WA site I posted is a group of injured from WA, and I find it notable that Inslee has refused 10 times to simply meet with them...

Old 01-05-2023, 10:32 PM

302 posts, read 176,740 times
I don't advise anyone to take a covid shot or even flu shot. The constantly sick people I encounter are usually ones who take boosters and every shot that's pitched to them. We need to trust our bodies and take some responsibility for keeping a healthy lifestyle.

Old 01-06-2023, 09:45 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,072,220 times
The new outfit I’m working for is offering us $1,500 if we get the booster shot.
I really like money and I feel really healthy but I don’t think I will risk it.
I did get the tb test and hep vaccine with out any incentive money though.

I agree that the people that are not doing well are those that have other issues.

I also wonder if it is possible to get more than one kind of infection at a time?

Old 01-07-2023, 07:07 PM

Everyone else in my family and workplace that got the vax was ok. It worked well for my grandmother and father. My mother still got Covid-19 anyway and had a "moderate" time with it as did a couple co-workers.
The CICP vaccine injury claims total over 12,000 people now that range from injection site rash to death, but at least 262,908,216 people have received at least one dose.
Based on that, there's a 1 in 21,909 chance of having a reaction of some kind and less than 10% of those were serious physical or fatal responses. I had already had Covid-19 too and while it wasn't pleasant it's not the sickest I've ever been. I guess I should have bought some lotto tickets.

Old 01-09-2023, 09:48 AM

32,635 posts, read 47,995,345 times
Right off the bat, the vaccine manufacturers were given complete immunity from liability, so you are going to have a tough time getting any compensation.

Old 01-09-2023, 07:51 PM

1,022 posts, read 738,398 times
I think this needs to be done. Maybe because I am biased because I still experience dizziness, sore aching joints and rapid heart rate episodes which began approximately 10 days after the 2nd booster.

I've been to my doctor spent a bunch of $ on tests and researched these symptoms which are stated on the CDC website as possible adverse event (VAERS) usually after the 2nd booster.

As stated 'the vaccine manufacturers were given complete immunity from liability'

Appears we're on are own. Kinda like tuff $hit and too bad no one cares.

Can't work anymore because of symptoms. Don't qualify for disability and wouldn't pay enough to live on even if we did.

Those of us who suffer from the vaccine/booster itself are a very small minority with no voice.

Sucks, but that is our life now.

Old 01-10-2023, 08:37 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,072,220 times
They were saying the same thing about agent orange for years.
They left those that suffered from it out in the cold for a long time.

Old 01-10-2023, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedintime View Post
I think this needs to be done. Maybe because I am biased because I still experience dizziness, sore aching joints and rapid heart rate episodes which began approximately 10 days after the 2nd booster.

I've been to my doctor spent a bunch of $ on tests and researched these symptoms which are stated on the CDC website as possible adverse event (VAERS) usually after the 2nd booster.

As stated 'the vaccine manufacturers were given complete immunity from liability'

Appears we're on are own. Kinda like tuff $hit and too bad no one cares.

Can't work anymore because of symptoms. Don't qualify for disability and wouldn't pay enough to live on even if we did.

Those of us who suffer from the vaccine/booster itself are a very small minority with no voice.

Sucks, but that is our life now.

I bled internally in my esophagus lungs and stomach from the vaccine. It aggravated my recovery of what I was in the hospital for in addition to being life-threatening and very painful. Thankfully I'm able to work from home, would qualify for disability but I'm in the same boat its nowhere near enough to live on. I am displeased to say the least, was forced to take this yet no one has my back now that its messed me up.
All we can do is write our politicians and hope that they will slide the cases to the VICP, that program seems like it might give us a fair shake, the CICP sounds like a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington