Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2022, 11:47 AM

10,228 posts, read 6,314,125 times

Advertisements

Ok, I will admit that I am probably a Sensitive going back to seeing an old woman hanging in my Grandma's bedroom when I was 10. Landlord confirmed that his Grandma committed suicide in that bedroom.

In my 20's friend and I were playing around with a Ouija asking who we were going to marry. Spirit said it was Chief something or other. My friend was of Native Ancestry and thrilled with that. It sent chills up my spine hearing that. She asked "Chief" to show itself. Oh, NO, please do not do that.

On her sofa a "Gumby like" shadow like figure appeared. CHIEF? Hell, no. I am OUTTA here. This figure not only stayed in her apartment, but followed her where ever she went. Why didn't it follow me?? I never invited it in and show itself.

Friend had to go to a Priest to get an Exorcism to get rid of it from herself and her apartment. Ouija is not a harmless game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2022, 12:05 PM

1,131 posts, read 610,985 times
I am so fascinated with spirits, demons, shadow entities, etc. But at the same time scared of all of them lol.

I wouldn't touch a Ouija board with a 10 foot pole. I can't believe that you use to be able to buy it from Hasbro or something as a toy.

I can't imagine being a sensitive like yourself. Seeing all these shadows and entities would freak me out. You should have scientific tests done when you see or sense the entities, maybe a brain scan to see what parts of your brain is most active, etc.

I would so want to visit haunted places with you... well, maybe during the daytime lol.

Old 07-01-2022, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
I am so fascinated with spirits, demons, shadow entities, etc. But at the same time scared of all of them lol.

I wouldn't touch a Ouija board with a 10 foot pole. I can't believe that you use to be able to buy it from Hasbro or something as a toy.

I can't imagine being a sensitive like yourself. Seeing all these shadows and entities would freak me out. You should have scientific tests done when you see or sense the entities, maybe a brain scan to see what parts of your brain is most active, etc.

I would so want to visit haunted places with you... well, maybe during the daytime lol.
I happen to think it is genetic and runs in families. When I was 6 in 1954 and had Scarlet Fever, I dreamed about JFK motorcar ride, and I was screaming for my Mommy when bullets rang out. I can remember being a teen in the 60's living in NYC and dreaming being in a cemetery and watching big buildings crashing down around me. People running down streets and into the subway. 9/11 MANY years before it happened. Mine tend to be more prophetic.

However, when I went to a bank on 9/11 30 miles from Ground Zero, I did see a man outside leaning on a blue sports car, wearing a royal blue shirt rolled up to his elbows, black pants, and smoking with cigarettes on ground all around him. Afterwards, when I saw a picture of ATTA, it totally creeped me out. HE was the person I saw, and already dead.

You have one particular "gift" you will have others as well.

Last edited by Jo48; 07-01-2022 at 12:58 PM..

Old 07-01-2022, 01:17 PM

10,019 posts, read 8,627,751 times
A Ouija Board made Pearl Curran famous.

Old 07-01-2022, 02:10 PM

2,221 posts, read 1,332,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Ok, I will admit that I am probably a Sensitive going back to seeing an old woman hanging in my Grandma's bedroom when I was 10. Landlord confirmed that his Grandma committed suicide in that bedroom.

In my 20's friend and I were playing around with a Ouija asking who we were going to marry. Spirit said it was Chief something or other. My friend was of Native Ancestry and thrilled with that. It sent chills up my spine hearing that. She asked "Chief" to show itself. Oh, NO, please do not do that.

On her sofa a "Gumby like" shadow like figure appeared. CHIEF? Hell, no. I am OUTTA here. This figure not only stayed in her apartment, but followed her where ever she went. Why didn't it follow me?? I never invited it in and show itself.

Friend had to go to a Priest to get an Exorcism to get rid of it from herself and her apartment. Ouija is not a harmless game.
Did it ever occur to you that you might just have a very active imagination?

Old 07-01-2022, 06:42 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,971,365 times
Once again, it is NOT THE BOARD.
One could get the same results with a cardboard box, or nothing else at all.
It is the thoughts that open up a portal by which spirits( mostly evil) enter into the human domain.
Ouija boards have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:22 PM

2,221 posts, read 1,332,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Once again, it is NOT THE BOARD.
One could get the same results with a cardboard box, or nothing else at all.
It is the thoughts that open up a portal by which spirits( mostly evil) enter into the human domain.
Ouija boards have absolutely nothing to do with it.
You really believe that "spirits" exist and that thinking about them is what brings them (presumably from the ether) into the phenomenal world?

By what mechanism(s) do these non-corporeal beings interact with the corporeal world?

Old 07-01-2022, 07:52 PM

6,937 posts, read 6,868,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
You really believe that "spirits" exist and that thinking about them is what brings them (presumably from the ether) into the phenomenal world?

By what mechanism(s) do these non-corporeal beings interact with the corporeal world?
Energy. Everything is just energy as science will tell you if you read enough. The smallest atoms are not of the material world but of the energetic world. We are too, thats why energetic medicine works. (but you probably dont agree with that one)

It is the imagination which provides the intent which drives the phenomena.

Old 07-01-2022, 08:52 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,971,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Energy. Everything is just energy as science will tell you if you read enough. The smallest atoms are not of the material world but of the energetic world. We are too, thats why energetic medicine works. (but you probably dont agree with that one)

It is the imagination which provides the intent which drives the phenomena.
Bingo, we have a winner.

Old 07-02-2022, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
Did it ever occur to you that you might just have a very active imagination?
We both had a very active imagination? Something else. I had a white cat and my black jacket was full of cat fur. That figure was sitting on my jacket on the sofa. When I put it on to leave, there was no fur whatsoever on my jacket. Did I use my mind to eliminate all my cat's fur? Creepy, but worked better than using a lint brush! lol I think paranormal investigators say that shadow figures generate static electricity. That could eliminate the cat fur.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal