Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 07:31 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

I was looking at some videos and pictures of this museum, and I noticed they mentioned a vampire coffin that was used by a modern day vampire, of course, that was all the info I could find on this item, most of the talk and focus is about the Anabelle doll. I cant really find a site that goes into detail about the other items they have collected and the story behind them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 12:08 PM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
It's certainly entertaining, but keep in mind that the Warrens were consummate BS artists. I won't even say they were kooks, because I don't think they believed most of what they spouted. They were spiritual snake oil salesmen.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:07 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
I think its akin to a circus sideshow. I don't think a real Vampire used the coffin. More probable it was used by someone living a "vampire" lifestyle. There are people who do this, they believe they are the creatures of legend. They are just nuts, but thats the way it is. I actually knew a guy who fell in with a group like this not kidding.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:00 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Check out the Ghost Adventures guy Zak Bagins(?) who also has a museum of haunted and 'evil' things too. I seem to remember there is an episode about some of his stuff or maybe it is a spin-off series, not sure.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:20 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I think its akin to a circus sideshow. I don't think a real Vampire used the coffin. More probable it was used by someone living a "vampire" lifestyle. There are people who do this, they believe they are the creatures of legend. They are just nuts, but thats the way it is. I actually knew a guy who fell in with a group like this not kidding.
Thats what I originally thought, it was just somebody living like a vampire, but the Annabelle doll is very real, there is plenty of evidence from past owners that it is what they claim it is, and there would not be any 'spiritual/ demonic' threat or presence from somebody just pretending to be vampire.

Another poster on some other board suggested that, while real vampires do not really exist, demons are very real, so its possible a demon could manifest as something that looks like a vampire

Old 08-14-2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Thats what I originally thought, it was just somebody living like a vampire, but the Annabelle doll is very real, there is plenty of evidence from past owners that it is what they claim it is, and there would not be any 'spiritual/ demonic' threat or presence from somebody just pretending to be vampire.

Another poster on some other board suggested that, while real vampires do not really exist, demons are very real, so its possible a demon could manifest as something that looks like a vampire
A demon probably could. However it would be a bad way to get victims. Better to disguise as a nice normal looking person, then pounce. If I see a vampire looking creature coming towards me, I will hit them with the first object I can pick up! Then run. Then hopefully not get eaten!!

Where's Blade when we need him? I thought he was taking care of those vampires.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:01 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I was looking at some videos and pictures of this museum, and I noticed they mentioned a vampire coffin that was used by a modern day vampire, of course, that was all the info I could find on this item, most of the talk and focus is about the Anabelle doll. I cant really find a site that goes into detail about the other items they have collected and the story behind them.
An online tour of the museum for only $5.99
Occult museum tours | WARRENS

Several pics here from Instagram posts.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-mad...occult-museum/

Last edited by virgode; 08-15-2018 at 05:17 AM..

Old 08-15-2018, 09:45 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
An online tour of the museum for only $5.99
^ That pretty well sums up all you need to know about the Warrens.

Old 08-15-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
^ That pretty well sums up all you need to know about the Warrens.
I agree. Sideshow carnival barkers, fun for entertainment but thats it.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:49 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Where's Blade when we need him? I thought he was taking care of those vampires.
Unfortunately, he had to do three years in the slammer for Vampire Tax Evasion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal