Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2008, 07:14 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,426,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihtzumom View Post
Yeah, me too!

So, who do you guys think is right, Sharon or Jack? He does not seem to think he has done anything wrong.
Jack never thinks he has done anything wrong. Anyone remember when Victor had a heart attack and Jack went and left him laying there to die. He didn't think he had done anything wrong then either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2008, 11:00 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,779,620 times
Quote:
On CBS.com they have a July sneak peak video that shows on the evening of the Gala David Chow is involved in a car accident and hits someone else. Victor, Victoria, JT are all by someones bedside as they crash.
I hope they dont go killing off Sabrina, i'd like to see her stay. I was hoping for a psycho and i think they are gonna turn Chloe into one.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I hope they dont go killing off Sabrina, i'd like to see her stay. I was hoping for a psycho and i think they are gonna turn Chloe into one.
I think Chloe is already headed there.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:37 PM

305 posts, read 798,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
So-- I was on vacation for awhile and it seems like I am so lost as to what is going on! Do you really think Sabrina is going to get killed off the show?? If they do kill her off what's going to happen with Victor's heir...Adam?? Hm...can't wait!!

Old 07-18-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeyouhigher View Post
So-- I was on vacation for awhile and it seems like I am so lost as to what is going on! Do you really think Sabrina is going to get killed off the show?? If they do kill her off what's going to happen with Victor's heir...Adam?? Hm...can't wait!!
Check out www.cbs.com, across the top you will find the word SHOWS, there is a drop down box with each of the soaps in it. You can view back I think at least a week on the internet.

I saw a clip where it shows that Victor wrote both Nick and Victoria out of his will. Very sad its gotten that far. I could never do that to my child.

Old 07-19-2008, 05:50 PM

303 posts, read 1,385,501 times
I think Victor has written them out of the will before. Ridiculas.

Did anyone else see the end of Friday where Paul discovers David Chow is not his real name?

Old 07-19-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
I think Victor has written them out of the will before. Ridiculas.

Did anyone else see the end of Friday where Paul discovers David Chow is not his real name?
Yes I did and I can't wait for the fallout. It showed him with the man he calls Walter and that wasn't the name on the card either.

Nikki has to have something to say about that.

Personally I think Victor has gone too far now. Its one thing for him to welcome his other son and to want to remarry but to completely cut Nick and Victoria out of his life is just plain nasty and vengeful of him.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:53 AM

303 posts, read 1,385,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Yes I did and I can't wait for the fallout. It showed him with the man he calls Walter and that wasn't the name on the card either.

Nikki has to have something to say about that.

Personally I think Victor has gone too far now. Its one thing for him to welcome his other son and to want to remarry but to completely cut Nick and Victoria out of his life is just plain nasty and vengeful of him.
I agree, it is very vengeful of him. Typical though. He has just replaced his old family with his new family.

So far I think Nikki looks desperate. She's almost been begging David to stay with her. And of coarse he loved the multi million dollar estate. It's a "turning point" he said. LOL!

Old 07-20-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
I agree, it is very vengeful of him. Typical though. He has just replaced his old family with his new family.

So far I think Nikki looks desperate. She's almost been begging David to stay with her. And of coarse he loved the multi million dollar estate. It's a "turning point" he said. LOL!
I will be intrigued to see the estate. Nikki doesn't want to look like a fool to Victor.

I can't wait to see why David changed his name. I am starting to think he is in the witness protection program. That way his bad deeds can be exposed AND he still look like a hero for turning in someone in the mob. I will just bet it turns out like that.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:16 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,776,901 times
I may be the odd one out here; but I do not like Lily and Cain together. I don't know...they seem to be together for all the wrong reasons (support after the miscarriage...to spite her Dad...for Cain to have someone to warm his bed...etc.).

I do not like what Victor is doing to Vicki and Nick...but I just love Adam -- I don't know why. I see him as a true "Victor, Jr." so much more so than Nick. Sabrina is a gold digger...plain and simple. So is David for that matter...but he has an addiction...but still no scruples at all!

I love Amber...and I hope things work out with Danny and her. I can't stand how Phyllis is so ignorant to her. I remember Amber when she was on B&B and everyone abuses that poor girl!

Jack likes to cause drama...but I love him too. Yeah, he is "Mr. Perfect" in his eyes but when you get past all the hoopla, he is often times the "sensible Abbott". I really like Sharon and Jack as a couple too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV