Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2012, 07:11 AM

19,542 posts, read 9,552,731 times

Advertisements

Sorry to hear about your family members and the news of Bonnie Franklin too

I remember watching her play the mom to Val Bertinelli and McKensie Phillips in that tv show called "One Day At A Time". Didn't the guy who played the so-called "maintenance" man also die?
I hope that she's [Bonnie Franklin] able to overcome it and not the other way around. I like her playing the role of the Sister in Y&R and hopefully the character will be more involved in future episodes. I have one of the latest CBS Soap Digests but haven't had a chance to really read it yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 05:26 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
I believe Michael Landon died of that...."Little House on the Prairie"...

Old 09-26-2012, 05:31 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I believe Michael Landon died of that...."Little House on the Prairie"...
......and Patrick Swayze.

On a more optimistic note, years ago I worked with a guy whose wife was diagnosed with it. Her prognosis was poor and he took an early retirement to stay home to take care of her.

She ended up doing really well. I lost track of them after a while but I know she was alive and well at least two or three years after her diagnosis, maybe even longer.

Hopefully Bonnie Franklin will be one of the lucky ones.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:16 AM

Ruh roh........

Sharon and her "shiny new model" are in for it now.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:26 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,325,215 times
Oh boy, "Victor's" funeral was so funny, I mean, Sharon really lost it this time. What was she thinking?
I'm looking forward to Vctor's retun in GC ...

Old 09-27-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Oh boy, "Victor's" funeral was so funny, I mean, Sharon really lost it this time. What was she thinking?
I'm looking forward to Vctor's retun in GC ...
I actually thought the last couple of days were some of the most entertaining I've seen with that character.

Bat crap crazy......but entertaining.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 AM

Oh, she sure is entertaining!!!! (and dumb)

Old 09-27-2012, 07:59 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
I loved some of the expressions today and yesterday (even my own probably, not the usual ho-hum stuff, i hate to admit it but i prob. was sitting on the edge of the couch for a moment there (cemetery and church) - it was definitely one of the more entertaining episodes (dumb and a bit silly too) - thought sure Sharon was making a major goof when she signed that prenup unread (duh) in the church immediately before they were to get married (what a creep he is but of course she is too), apparently all was for naught though - gotta admit to feeling sorry for Adam when no family member told him V was back - didnt expect Victor to surface quite so soon, curious how all that plays out tomorrow and in the coming days - to be continued, I guess...

Old 09-28-2012, 07:48 AM

This is the very reason why Adam behaves the way he does: his family has never taken him into account for anything. Remember when he first moved to GC? His siblings couldn't care less about his very existence. That all made him bitter, and he started doing crazy stuff. All this guy wants is to be loved and acknowledged!

Old 09-28-2012, 08:58 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
This is the very reason why Adam behaves the way he does: his family has never taken him into account for anything. Remember when he first moved to GC? His siblings couldn't care less about his very existence. That all made him bitter, and he started doing crazy stuff. All this guy wants is to be loved and acknowledged!

That explains a lot to me since I only started watching well after Adam was on the scene. I felt bad for him today because I can relate. I'm happy he had Chelsea waiting for him, at home.

Really looking forward to how Sharon will react when she's arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV