Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 07:33 AM

296 posts, read 265,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTFan View Post
Take a look at Woodbury, TN it is a small town about 25 minutes from Murfreesboro, which has all the amenities you need. Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club, hospitals etc.
Yep or Auburntown, Lascassas, Milton. Cannon county

Old 06-02-2022, 05:04 PM

11 posts, read 18,495 times
After a long road trip threw, KY, NC, GA, WV… and TN. We fell in love with the Cookeville area. Close enough for us to commute to Costco in Murfreesboro, which is a beautiful drive, and puts us in striking distance to Knoxville and Nashville. My Wife Actually found her “Dream Home”, it was at the top of our budget, but when I saw the tears in her eyes…. We’ll Bob’s your freaking Uncle. We went home, packed and moved up here yesterday. Now living in a hotel until contract on house is up.

I hope to blend in, be a great neighbor and enjoy TN until the Good Lord says my time is up. Very excited, but holding back for now until escrow closes. In my gut, zero regrets, and an excitement I haven't felt in a very long time.

Thank all of you for your help and input. I hope I can return it in kind someday!

Old 06-02-2022, 08:30 PM

13,351 posts, read 39,950,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discosupafly_2022 View Post
After a long road trip threw, KY, NC, GA, WV… and TN. We fell in love with the Cookeville area. Close enough for us to commute to Costco in Murfreesboro, which is a beautiful drive, and puts us in striking distance to Knoxville and Nashville. My Wife Actually found her “Dream Home”, it was at the top of our budget, but when I saw the tears in her eyes…. We’ll Bob’s your freaking Uncle. We went home, packed and moved up here yesterday. Now living in a hotel until contract on house is up.

I hope to blend in, be a great neighbor and enjoy TN until the Good Lord says my time is up. Very excited, but holding back for now until escrow closes. In my gut, zero regrets, and an excitement I haven't felt in a very long time.

Thank all of you for your help and input. I hope I can return it in kind someday!
Thanks for the update, and welcome to Tennessee! Be sure to check out the Cookeville forum periodically to ask questions as you get settled. If you need something to do tomorrow, there's a street party downtown to help raise money to maintain the spectacular and iconic 1950's era Cream City neon sign.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1113169789528105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxxJqRwvnik

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee