Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 06:48 PM

815 posts, read 1,544,932 times

Advertisements

Is opened ???????

Triangle and an eye . God - the Pangolin
I think you know that triangles with an inscription of "Jagve" are extended enough in all Christian faiths .

Grivna and Dollar
http://kinoxa.com/images/vaucher.jpg

Good example: an eye in a triangle in the basis of the Aleksandrovsky pillar in Petersburg.
As, you are already notified that in Trapeznoj churches of main orthodox Trotskistsko-Sergievogo
of the Terrarium of Russia to the right of a sacrificial altar on a wall there is this triangle
with an inscription in a "Jagve"
File:Alexander Column 2006.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.zarubezhom.com/Images/T-S...agve_Treug.jpg

Opposite to this triangle on the left wall of a hall of church above there is a same symmetric triangle
with an inscription in the Greek language "Ofeos" – that is "Dragon".
http://www.zarubezhom.com/Images/T-S...heos_Treug.jpg

That is logic symmetry of these triangles arises by itself. It is symbolics ! Let's try , understand …

Cautiously! «The brain of any person perceives only that information to which it is ready or in which he trusts» .
Article is dangerous to your outlook! Involuntary reboot of a brain is possible!

Well, Goi? You are ready? Have gone:

Only recently we have designated «the Triangle with an eye of the Pangolin» in Georgievsk to a hall of the Kremlin .
http://www.zarubezhom.com/Images/Gla...ievskiyZal.jpg
In the Andreevsky hall of the Kremlin, observing of Medvedev's inauguration.
A triangle with the Eye of the Pangolin, observing of Alexander Vtorogo's crowning
in the Uspensky cathedral of the Kremlin, you too already saw:
http://www.zarubezhom.com/Images/Kor...lexanderII.jpg

The authorities vary – «the Eye in the Triangle» remains!

And Jagve – Iegova – БГЪ appears, – the Pangolin !
http://www.zarubezhom.com/Images/NapoleonWoina2.jpg

You remember the image on an one-dollar piece of paper – there an eye of the Pangolin, that is the Dragon, in a triangle.
And now look at a photo from residence of the Smolensko-Kaliningrad metropolitan – the Uspensky Cathedral in Smolensk.
Panoramio - Photo of Смолен�к.У�пеР�кий �обор
http://www.zarubezhom.com/Images/SmolenskUspTreugBG.jpg

This Nikolay Chudotvortsa if you thought before that , it the Slav, and by the way, a crown of a Tora on a head.
Ðîññèéñêèé Ýòíîãðàôè÷åñêèé ìóçåé: Âûñòàâêè è ñîáûòèÿ: Ñåãîäíÿ: Êåòåð Òîðà – Êîðîíà Òîðû

On an icon – OVER Nikolay Chudotvortsa's head – again a notorious triangle, and in a triangle volume an
inscription already in Russian, also it is written in it «БГЪ», that is "GOD" as by Hebrew rules consonants are written only.
For большей clearnesses, the triangle on the first photo is taken out in a separate framework.
Watson, turns out such obvious identity: Jagve = Ofeos / the DRAGON = БГЪ (GOD) =
it a dollar All-seeing Eye as in Vikipedii this dollar eye and is registered under the name «All-seeing eye».

And how to be told in a fairy tale: «And the king naked!», as well in this case it is possible already with
sufficient share of confidence to believe that GOD – that the PANGOLIN!

Mystics assert that «God of Jews – huge lemurisky an animal - the pangolin who has reached the huge sizes and
is called in their religious epos as a name of Iegova».
"So: God-father = Jahve = Iegova = the Allah = tetrammaton = a pangolin = ваал = a Satan = a devil that proves
to be true as« sacred »the writing avraams religions, and a tragic story of the people given to it in a victim."

Part of humanoids on this Earth – always there were not people, and bad people – they pangolins,
a snake origin – «blue blood». They always were the human aristocracy supervising a caste and always knew each other .
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...telleriano.jpg

It is a question of religion to Columbus of the American civilisation of Maja
(as you remember there too human sacrifices were made). And so god Kukulkan who has gone down from heavens (!)
was the main god Maja (Kukul-Kan, Kettsal-koatl) which Indians represented … a feathery DRAGON!
http://www.adsavvy.org/wp-content/up...romeo_logo.jpg

Visconti's Milan sort is more well-known. Primary related communication between two families with one surname
is not found out. As an emblem the Sardinian sort used a ****, and Milants — a dragon swallowing of the baby.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...(1395).svg.png

And now look at one of the most important Dragons to whom Majja worshipped. This Dragon was called «the Visual Serpent»,
that is «the Visual Dragon».

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ineSerpent.jpg
http://artyx.ru/books/item/f00/s00/z...pic/000510.jpg
http://pokon21.narod2.ru/Nepoznannoe...KrylyaHogi.png

What to you reminds it a photo? To me personally, what that gene a dragon-engineering
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_wFeOL6F7pe8/S2...1083;%2068.jpg

Special category of opponents of Gods in the Indus mythology make are Nagi – semidivine beings with
a snake trunk and a human head (or many heads – for example, Shesha is has one thousand snake head ).
http://godsbay.ru/orient/images/east52.jpg
Are Nagis, having accepted human shape, there lived among people, and their women, Naginis ,
famous for the beauty, quite often became wives of mortal tsars and heroes .
Assimilating a floor blood the Dragon-alieny live among people, and the a dragon-women –
push in the wife to mortal goe-tsars and goe-heroes. Without death it is reached by a continuation of the family
on female a dragon-line. Married, and the successor of a throne that of alien-snakes … at Jews ! Coincidence? Well well
… Here I remind manual of the Rabbi() .

Chair Iverologii conclusions:

Yes, it is all, say, "fantasy". Unless, it it is possible to take seriously, same nonsens,
same as well as all the rest, – you that, fools to trust, – whether jokes that understand? I, Watson,
jokes do not understand. To look what to be created around while others expect enough.

The present aliens as they blue blood pangolins, have created on this planet precisely 5770 years ago the clone,
having mixed the blood with blood of earth dwellers in the standard way.
http://zarubezhom.com/Images/dragon_shixa2.jpg

They have imposed to local residents of the Earth – a cult of a Last Judgement and own *destruction
– the Apocalypse – it is known to them precisely because they over it work thousand years, and from
above they are supervised by space pangolins...

… well?
Have considered All-seeing Oko Bokga and a power Pyramid?

Yes I in a shock!

Time is Demons from the big space road should be and Angels … And you as consider?

They have given to earth dwellers-gojam as religion «expectation of own death and a communal grave»! Is, of course, a high class!
Also shows an obvious deceit of earth dweller ..........

These are very reduced transfer. Antisimetizm it is reduced.

Your opinion on a theme. More safely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 02:33 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,258,455 times
So, you think you understand the secrets of the gods?

AJ

Old 02-20-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
So, you think you understand the secrets of the gods?

AJ
Certainly. The ideological secret of gods - to make people slaves. Slaves to God and the Lord of Rum ". It means much.
And you thought pyramids of Majja are constructed for bloody victims?? Be mistaken. Pyramids is a weapon against colonisation of Gods - Pangolins. Possibly attacks have been beaten off. BUT! Gods have made Europeans the slaves and have enslaved Indians. It as 2 to increase by two = 4!.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
to make people slaves
If it were so, why then make us like gods, or say, in the image of god?

I would think that the gods would make us like cow, dogs or anything like that so as to be able to use and abuse them.

But instead, the God made us in His image as to be individuals like Himself.

The secret is not so much a secret in that mankind is who enslaves mankind in the name of its gods.

Individual entity, is who I am, and I am enslaved not to my will, but to God's, in that in Him I have life.

If it were not so, I am a living dead individual entity!

AJ

Old 02-20-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
If it were so, why then make us like gods, or say, in the image of god?

I would think that the gods would make us like cow, dogs or anything like that so as to be able to use and abuse them.

But instead, the God made us in His image as to be individuals like Himself.

The secret is not so much a secret in that mankind is who enslaves mankind in the name of its gods.

Individual entity, is who I am, and I am enslaved not to my will, but to God's, in that in Him I have life.

If it were not so, I am a living dead individual entity!

AJ
If I have correctly understood. "Gods" was a little . Life time is limited - bad conditions (From Paradise in the Hell (on a planet the Earth, I spoke about it in a theme: "People have arrived from Mars?"))
It is necessary to find traitors - priests, monks, ignoramuses ...

For services - they will be in Paradise. It you think that all believing in God will be in Paradise is a bluff. Lines "are cut out" from the bible - a progressive part of a Torah about destruction not "elite". We see that all people in God die, die out (now and Africa will die out). After that it is possible to trust in Paradise for simple people? A maximum - "Eternal memory" of slaves to God. All.

It is natural. Prepare. "Pangolins" will arrive and will select all earth and gold.

“I will create primitive creation;

And the name to it will be – "Person".

I will create the Primitive worker,

Also there will be it on service at gods

For simplification of cares terrestrial ”.

And here after numerous failures the Person has been created. Its work, first of all, was used at creation of irrigational systems, a construction of roads, cities, extraction of minerals.

In general religions "the Eye of the Pangolin" always meant - slavery. It not simply empty or discrimination statement!
Hazaria Kaganat - area of distribution of the Judaism - a place where people got to physical or spiritual slavery (except traitors).
It is fixed in the epos.
As prophetic Oleg nowadays gathers
Отмстить to unreasonable Khazars,
Their settlements and field for violent attack
It has doomed to swords and fires …

Magicians are not afraid of mighty lords,
And princely gift by it is not necessary;
Their prophetic language is truthful and free
And with will heavenly it is amicable.
Future years are concealed in a haze;
But I see your lot on a light forehead …

Remember nowadays you my word:
To the soldier glory — a joy;
The victory glorifies your name;
Your board on a gate of Tsaregrada;

«A song About Prophetic Oleg» Kript A.S.Pushkin.
See. This certificate of a military campaign against religions of the Pangolin - a Judaism and Christianity.
Prophetic Oleg - Prophetic - it was "the pagan" priest and went against the Roman Christian Empire.

Last edited by eloy; 02-20-2010 at 06:09 PM..

Old 02-20-2010, 06:16 PM

Yes. But. People do not wish to struggle against intrusion. They are going to become slaves to Gods - Pangolins. To them promise Paradise on the earth.
The promise of the gangster. The word of honour of the Devil.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:04 PM

The word god, as in the flesh, represents a free will condition.

Being a free will condition, the bets are off as to what, where direction that free will take.

If that god, is placed in an environment conducive to the desires of the flesh, then the god in flesh will take whatever it desires unless, there is a conscience to lead and guide in the process.

It was designed that way so that the individual god could exercise its rights as a god, and help determine its own destination via the good or the evil it would produce.

For God, to enslave its creation, mankind, would mean to reduce mankind to the animal of existence, without reasoning powers of good and evil, just existence.

Because mankind is higher in intelligence as to reasoning power, makes mankind as like gods.

And the ability to lord-over its own kind.

So, your choice is to believe what you want about this whole thing of gods.

That be fine.

As for me and my house, there exists but only one true God, the God of my existence, who has given me life, and the free will to surrender my life to His safe keeping.

A slave is one whose will is taken, verses the one who freely wills itself to, is not a slave, a servant, but a friend.

Joh 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

A friend is not a servant, but offers its help, or to suffer along side with.

A dog is a friend by devotion, by loyalty because that is its state, but never a servant, unless we make it so.

AJ

Old 02-21-2010, 01:37 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,642,621 times
Behold! A mighty Pangolin who will take all your gold and enslave the entire world.
Notice how it's already enslaved this woman by forcing her to provide it with food?

Old 02-21-2010, 01:56 PM

It is good to speak about equality a brotherhood and good will when it's done and plans are reached. There are "Sacred fathers" selected children and gave church names.
We judge on your affairs! You also a victim of your ideology. Atheists name your religions - lies. You in it are guilty. You have started to tell the first that myths are a lies, myths, fairy tales. Now you feel it on the skin!
Watson, – the fact that mankind, in it гойском a variant, does not supervise and never itself supervised. The Chinese fairy tales on a dragon living on a grief and Russian fairy tales on the Dragon-gorynyche (from mountain) in idea were absolutely true. Can be just now, in connection with approach of time of the Aquarius there will be a question on mankind self-determination, and till today mankind was – any. There will be a question on mankind self-determination … if, of course, pangolins admit it.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Behold! A mighty Pangolin who will take all your gold and enslave the entire world.
Notice how it's already enslaved this woman by forcing her to provide it with food?

Still show a monkey. Unless the kid of a gibbon could invent a nuclear bomb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality