Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2022, 07:37 AM

573 posts, read 260,227 times

Advertisements

Why didn't God share knowledge of Ghosts and Aliens ????

Ghosts and Aliens are a phenomena that constantly show up in History and even present day (read your history books).

The mere presence or idea of an Alien being shakes ones 'Beliefs to the core' ----
  1. Is my Religion Real or Fake?
  2. If my Religion is Real, why didn't 'MY GOD' tell me about these Aliens----did he think i would never hear of them?
  3. Was there a reason he kept me in the dark about Ghosts / Aliens ?
  4. IF so, why didn't God have one of his apostles or Writers speak of them in the Torah or Bible?
I have come up with 4 possible answers to this conundrum;
  • God is a Hoax and the Bible is the Play-book of Charlatans
  • God didn't think we would ever 'think to ask' about Ghosts or Aliens (she thought we were dumb)
  • Ghosts and Aliens don't exist... they are another Scam.
  • Ghosts and Aliens are really 'Satan's Devils'----looking to deceive more 'Dumb Humans' into another explanation (other than Jesus and Saints).
Any other ideas on 'Why God didn't share knowledge of Ghosts or Aliens?'

Thoughts / Comments ?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2022, 07:49 AM

22,154 posts, read 19,210,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The First View Post
Ghosts and Aliens are a phenomena that constantly show up in History and even present day (read your history books).
The mere presence or idea of an Alien being shakes ones 'Beliefs to the core' ----
  2. If my Religion is Real, why didn't 'MY GOD' tell me about these Aliens----did he think i would never hear of them?
  4. IF so, why didn't God have one of his apostles or Writers speak of them in the Torah or Bible?
  • God didn't think we would ever 'think to ask' about Ghosts or Aliens (she thought we were dumb)
  • Ghosts and Aliens are really 'Satan's Devils'----looking to deceive more 'Dumb Humans' into another explanation (other than Jesus and Saints).
Any other ideas on 'Why God didn't share knowledge of Ghosts or Aliens?'Thoughts / Comments ?
no, it does not shake anything to the core.
because God made everything.

the assumptions made above are not accurate. and so the conclusions which flow from the assumptions are also inaccurate.
there is no conundrum. except in the mind and thoughts of the OP. as reflected in choice of words used above in opening post

Old 12-19-2022, 09:01 AM

573 posts, read 260,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
no, it does not shake anything to the core.
because God made everything.

the assumptions made above are not accurate. and so the conclusions which flow from the assumptions are also inaccurate.
there is no conundrum. except in the mind and thoughts of the OP. as reflected in choice of words used above in opening post
Do you believe in Aliens... What about Ghosts?
  • If God created them, why did he not tell you of them?
  • How do Aliens fit in with the Story of Revelation?
  • Are the Aliens also Believers in Christ...or do they operate outside of God's Holy Plan?
  • According to Revelations, the is a Final Battle between Christ and his angles and Satan and His Angels...all take place in or near Jerusalem...Where will the Aliens watch this show from?

Old 12-19-2022, 10:30 AM

11,073 posts, read 7,142,399 times
Same reason he held back discussion of chupacabras and Big Foot, hee hee.

What?!? There weren't space ships flying over Jerusalem?

Old 12-19-2022, 10:40 AM

18,249 posts, read 16,912,151 times
Quote:

Thoughts / Comments ?

Bullets 1 and 3. If there is a God he's completely useless. If there are aliens they are completely useless until they make an appearance. Then we'll see. There are no such things as ghosts. If they do exists after death they go to a completely different dimension and have no ability to contact us on earth, I am convinced of that. Science has never recorded a bonafide ghost appearance.

Old 12-19-2022, 11:24 AM

3,573 posts, read 1,175,285 times
Quote:

Thoughts / Comments ?

Lost knowledge.

Old 12-19-2022, 12:22 PM

19,979 posts, read 13,459,195 times
The Bible is almost completely silent about ghosts (the only thing that comes to mind is the "witch of Endor" conjuring the spirit of Samuel back in the OT, and general prohibitions against seeking out the dead, as well as statements that there's no such thing as the dead manifesting among the living).

The Bible is entirely silent about aliens, because there was no concept of aliens in the Bronze Age. Unless you want to read something into the fantastical visions in Ezekiel or maybe the Revelation, which if so the OP can join a long line of people willing to do so.

Why is this a hill you want to die on, The First? Who cares whether god (by which I assume you mean, the Christian god) says anything on these topics? He doesn't say anything about nuclear fusion or space travel or dividend stocks or snapdragons or the latest video games, to name just a few things he's silent about.

Old 12-19-2022, 02:30 PM

3,798 posts, read 2,994,404 times
The Bible might be silent about ghosts, but not zombies.
A whole heap came out when Jesus died.
UFOs?
I dunno if they are real or not, or if God has indicated that there may be life on other planets or galaxies.
If so, they may have no resemblance to humans, or even be made of the same biochemicals.
I am most dubious about their ability to survive intergalactic travels, than whether they exist or not.

Old 12-19-2022, 03:26 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,009,498 times
Quote:

Thoughts / Comments ?

1. No such thing as ghosts
2. If he created aliens, why would you think he was required to tell us? `````

Old 12-19-2022, 03:41 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,867,852 times
Clearly if there is a god he doesn't work on the OP's level of expectation. He hasn't really told us anything. We have man made accounts, but I for one have never been told anything directly by god and i'm extremely suspicious of those who claim to have active conversations with god. If he exists, he operates with subtlety and remoteness, hence the no heads up to us that we share this universe with ghosts and aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality