Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Glenn Beck mock Barack Obama and his daughter on his radio show?
Yes. 32 78.05%
No. 3 7.32%
I'm not sure. 1 2.44%
It's all left-wing media hype. 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 01:12 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,668,752 times

Advertisements

By the way, the segment aired this morning, not yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 01:19 PM
JPD JPD started this thread

12,138 posts, read 18,302,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
By the way, the segment aired this morning, not yesterday.
Of course, that gives the super-secret tape manipulation squad at Media Matters more than enough time to manufacture a fake audio clip and attribute it to Beck.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:22 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
People who mocked Chelsea Clinton are scum
People who mocked Palin's kids are scum
People who mock the Obama kids are scum

Grown adults who mock little children are scum....period.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:25 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
This doesn't matter to the people that support beck. President Obama and his family has been attacked and disrespected on a level never before seen. You hear it everyday "The anger has never been higher". The tea party,joe wilson, all the rest of the racist in this country including beck get to say and do anything they want to this president because he's black. The media just sits back and lets it happen. This will someday come back to all of you.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:26 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,135,035 times
Well now let's be fair. It's not like this is typical of poor old Glenn, is it?

"This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." -on President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News show
Obama hated his mother? Really?

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong?" -musing about what he would do for $50 million

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005

"The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005

"I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007
Ya think some of them might have been Republicans?

"Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is globalization...And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did. That's what Al Gore, the U.N., and everybody on the global warming bandwagon [are doing]." –"The Glenn Beck Program," May 1, 2007

I can just see Al Gore with a little Hitler mustache. Can't you?

"You have the artwork of Mussolini there, here in New York at Rockefeller Plaza." –analyzing the artwork decorating Rockefeller Plaza, which he said contained a hammer and sickle, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel, Sept. 2, 2009
because, you know, Il Duce was a pinko?

"O-L-I-G-A-R-H-Y." –misspelling "oligarchy" on his chalk board while claiming he had deciphered a secret code that he said was proof President Obama was trying to create an "Oligarhy," Aug. 27, 2009, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel

Old 05-28-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
So then you are OK with Glenn doing it?
I can answer that for sanrene. Sanrene is ok with ANYTHING that is done to the Obama family.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:35 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,135,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I can answer that for sanrene. Sanrene is ok with ANYTHING that is done to the Obama family.
Yeah I know, and Obama is to blame for everything that goes wrong, and never has anything to do with anything that goes right, and Rush Limbaugh is a patriotic, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength...think I read that somewhere once.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
It's already all over the media/radio message boards and has been since yesterday.

I guess murfles will be claiming that EVERYONE is making this up, that people are just lying about hearing him say these things live on the radio...
You ever knew a spouse who was being cheated on and every body has told them but they refuse to see it. This is sort of like that.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:47 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
"I think we need to stay off of people's families. I don't care if it's left, right -- I don't care who the person is. We don't make fun of their families." -- Beck playing along with Palin's victim act, re Letterman

"Leave my family, leave people's families alone...When it was Bill Clinton, you don't go after Chelsea Clinton. You don't talk about the Bush kids. Now, the minute they get into politics, that's a different story. You leave the families alone." -- Beck playing along with Palin's victim act, re the obsessed liberal perv

"A couple days after Kelly's wife, Terry, had a miscarriage, Beck called her live on the air and says, 'We hear you had a miscarriage,' " remembers Brad Miller, a former Y95 DJ and Clear Channel programmer. "When Terry said, 'Yes,' Beck proceeded to joke about how Bruce [Kelly] apparently can't do anything right -- about he can't even have a baby." [...] "It was low class," says Miller, now president of Open Stream Broadcasting. "There are certain places you just don't go."....Among those who were appalled by Beck's prank call was Beck's own wife, Claire, who had been friends with Kelly's wife since the two worked together at WPGC. - Glenn Beck becomes damaged goods - Glenn Beck - Salon.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Truly, the height of hypocrisy.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:53 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,668,752 times
Seems like Beck's biggest supporters haven't come back to this thread? I wonder why...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies