Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Glenn Beck mock Barack Obama and his daughter on his radio show?
Yes. 32 78.05%
No. 3 7.32%
I'm not sure. 1 2.44%
It's all left-wing media hype. 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 03:40 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,205,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Vicious little coward
I can think of more appropriate words to describe the lowlife dirtbag but
they would likely get me banned from here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 03:42 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I can think of more appropriate words to describe the lowlife dirtbag but
they would likely get me banned from here...
I know, me too. What's worse, what he does or those who defend what he does?

Old 05-28-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
I know, me too. What's worse, what he does or those who defend what he does?
They're all in the same boat....

Old 05-28-2010, 03:46 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times
Quote:
Why would anyone in their right mind ever want to listen to a hateful, hypocritical little sneak like that?

But dont worry roy, the RW media will come up with some sort of lie to cover it and you wont have to remember the truth anymore.
Your childish attitude about Beck will never allow you to know some very good information about blacks in our founding time. You wouldn't believe anything that they said because they are talking to Beck. I feel very sorry for you for that.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Your childish attitude about Beck will never allow you to know some very good information about blacks in our founding time. You wouldn't believe anything that they said because they are talking to Beck. I feel very sorry for you for that.
Boy, are you loyal. That's amazing.... and sad.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Well to be honest Glenn Beck vs. a 5th grade girl is pretty much a fair fight.
How do you know? You never listen to him or watch him so I guess you have to take whatever MM and HuffPo say as always nothing but truth.

Really I think that watching his show today would be good for anyone, even those who hate him. He has talked very little today and let those two historians, one black and one white do all the talking. I think it would be good for all of us to hear this show. I think that so much that I will surely watch the show this evening, (after I get through with my job) so I can learn all that they have told him today. I didn't know anything about most of those black people they are talking about and don't think that any MM believer will either. I can't wait to see their treatment of today's show.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Most of us depend on literature to gain knowledge, not
by listening to an idiot like Beck.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Psst. If you honestly want to learn about "blacks in our founding time," you can turn off your TV and visit your local library.

Im sure that's what you advised your history students to do.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:55 PM

And Im sorry that you call being disgusted by the disgraceful antics Beck tried to get away with today "a childish attitude."

I realize the poor little fella was just being himself, just tryna have a little fun at the start of a weekend, and shucks, that gets him into trouble with the powers that be sometimes, the googly-eyed little scamp. Like that time he made fun of the couple who lost their baby? All in good fun! And he apologized! Lighten up! Right, roy?

Old 05-28-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Psst. If you honestly want to learn about "blacks in our founding time," you can turn off your TV and visit your local library.

Im sure that's what you advised your history students to do.
Darn good thing Beck wasn't around when 'oldboy was teaching!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies