Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:23 PM

13,618 posts, read 21,420,438 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/world/why-ir...ss-immigration

It's happening in every western nation, now the globalists are now conquering the holy grail that being the U.S.

Quote: "Irish government’s unwavering commitment to housing and feeding an unprecedented influx of migrants in the wake of a severe housing and cost of living crisis has brought the Irish electorate to boiling point. It has many similarities to the migrant crisis in the U.S."

"Several high-profile crimes linked to migrants have also driven fear into the native citizenry"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:36 PM

24,591 posts, read 17,335,653 times
My inlaws are Irish and they do not like Trump but one HATES him and even now as the country faces so much immigration from now Muslim countries, it was Poland for the last 15 years, he still won't admit that Trump is right about Illegal immigration as well as the new fad of "refugees/migrants".

There is a clash of cultures happening and it is not a positive for everyone.

A visit to Ireland back in 2019 had us being served tea at a castle by a young man from the Philippines. It was not what we expected but he was nice. I don't know but when you are touring Ireland and pull off the highway for a cup of tea you just kind of expect a local to serve you. We were just there in March and took a trip across the country and in some little town in the middle of the country it was odd to see a woman in a burka.

I guess Europe is losing its identity and at least Ireland, beside the rolling green hills, the craggy mountains, incredible scenery, charming friendly folks that still speak Irish and the sheep that block the back roads is becoming more like America every time we go back to visit family. It's a shame.

Old Today, 02:46 PM

7,995 posts, read 3,524,899 times
They will vote for more of it.

Old Today, 02:54 PM

7,476 posts, read 3,603,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
My inlaws are Irish and they do not like Trump but one HATES him and even now as the country faces so much immigration from now Muslim countries, it was Poland for the last 15 years, he still won't admit that Trump is right about Illegal immigration as well as the new fad of "refugees/migrants".

There is a clash of cultures happening and it is not a positive for everyone.

A visit to Ireland back in 2019 had us being served tea at a castle by a young man from the Philippines. It was not what we expected but he was nice. I don't know but when you are touring Ireland and pull off the highway for a cup of tea you just kind of expect a local to serve you. We were just there in March and took a trip across the country and in some little town in the middle of the country it was odd to see a woman in a burka.

I guess Europe is losing its identity and at least Ireland, beside the rolling green hills, the craggy mountains, incredible scenery, charming friendly folks that still speak Irish and the sheep that block the back roads is becoming more like America every time we go back to visit family. It's a shame.
Culture changes with tectonic plate movements (never forget Pangea) and leftist policies. Anyway, our great great great great great great grandparents would have been surprised to be served smoked fish in anything but a loincloth. Interestingly enough, we are heading back in that direction.

Old Today, 02:59 PM

5,974 posts, read 2,786,593 times
In the future there will be many books that will theorize about: The collapse of Western Civilization or How Western Civilization was conquered...

And I'll sum it all up in 5 words: They gave it all away.

Old Today, 03:01 PM

27,330 posts, read 13,579,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/world/why-ir...ss-immigration

It's happening in every western nation, now the globalists are now conquering the holy grail that being the U.S.

Quote: "Irish government’s unwavering commitment to housing and feeding an unprecedented influx of migrants in the wake of a severe housing and cost of living crisis has brought the Irish electorate to boiling point. It has many similarities to the migrant crisis in the U.S."

"Several high-profile crimes linked to migrants have also driven fear into the native citizenry"
It's the federalist elites at the EU and ECHR that are responsible for a lot of this, and it's time that countries took back control of their borders.

Old Today, 03:09 PM

5,974 posts, read 2,786,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Culture changes with tectonic plate movements (never forget Pangea) and leftist policies. Anyway, our great great great great great great grandparents would have been surprised to be served smoked fish in anything but a loincloth. Interestingly enough, we are heading back in that direction.
IQ scores have been dropping for decades. We likely peaked in the mid to late 1970s.

We're getting dumber and it is beginning to show.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/...w-study-finds/

Old Today, 03:12 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,008,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Wait, what do you mean by that? I genuinely don't understand.

Old Today, 03:20 PM

7,476 posts, read 3,603,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
Wait, what do you mean by that? I genuinely don't understand.
our “progressive” young people seem to be infatuated with 7th Century lifestyles, so I figure with that and impending economic collapse and food shortages which will ultimately affect clothing supply chains…it’s only a matter of time before robes and tunics become obsolete and are replaced with what cave-theys wore.

Old Today, 03:21 PM

13,618 posts, read 21,420,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
In the future there will be many books that will theorize about: The collapse of Western Civilization or How Western Civilization was conquered...

And I'll sum it all up in 5 words: They gave it all away.
History will be written by whoever controls the education and media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
It's the federalist elites at the EU and ECHR that are responsible for a lot of this, and it's time that countries took back control of their borders.
Yes but it will be the hard way, there is no easy way out of it anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies