Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2024, 10:11 AM

6,162 posts, read 2,776,211 times

Advertisements

President Joe Biden on Wednesday called close US ally Japan “xenophobic” at a Washington, D.C., fundraiser, just weeks after lauding the US-Japan alliance at a state dinner.

The president made the remark while arguing that Japan, along with Russia and China, would perform better economically if the countries embraced immigration more.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/02/polit...lly/index.html

Shame on Japan, Russia, And China for securing their borders and prohibiting illegals from coming in. They can learn a lesson or two from Millions of illegals Mexico sends its best via our southern border
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2024, 10:24 AM

6,216 posts, read 3,428,658 times
I was stationed in Japan for 9 years. The Japanese way of life is far, far superior to what the US has become. A few generations ago, that wasn’t the case.

Also, I’m not convinced at all that the type of immigration that is happening in the US right now is good for any country. I see a lot of hate from immigrants who have no interest in assimilating.

Old 05-02-2024, 10:28 AM

17,665 posts, read 17,822,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post
President Joe Biden on Wednesday called close US ally Japan “xenophobic” at a Washington, D.C., fundraiser, just weeks after lauding the US-Japan alliance at a state dinner.

The president made the remark while arguing that Japan, along with Russia and China, would perform better economically if the countries embraced immigration more.

Shame on Japan, Russia, And China for securing their borders and prohibiting illegals from coming in. They can learn a lesson or two from Millions of illegals Mexico sends its best via our southern border
I partially agree with him on this. However, I would point out that Korea is also xenophobic in its immigration and social culture. While I agree nations should be selective of who they allow in and by how many, these Asian countries take it too far. Some people won’t rent nor sell property to foreigners. Some businesses won’t allow foreigners, even if they speak the language fluently. There are some businesses that will allow foreigners but not African looking foreigners.

Old 05-02-2024, 10:35 AM

29,869 posts, read 25,005,650 times
Segregationist Joe said all this??? Now isn't that special....

Old 05-02-2024, 10:38 AM

8,391 posts, read 2,997,434 times
When it comes to first world countries homogeneity is clearly superior to diversity. One is a strength, the other is divisive and causes friction and conflict. It destroys.

It shouldn’t be forced on any country. Japan is amazingly clean. None of the garage, homelessness, crime the U.S. has in its major cities.

And Japanese taxpayers don’t spend $8 billion annually on diversity training or have to deal with racist race based programs or organizations. They need to be strong and fight this trend of diverse immigration that citizens in the U.S. and other countries never voted for.

Old 05-02-2024, 10:42 AM

15,949 posts, read 12,334,451 times
The policies of the Western ruling elites clearly conflict with the way most people want the world to be run. This unlimited immigration combined with monetary debasement with central banks are two policies that the vast majority of people oppose.

This perpetually accelerating population and economic growth required to sustain these ponzi scheme monetary systems would seem to conflict with wanting to actually be more green and reduce carbon emissions too it seems like these rulers are talking about both sides of their butts.

I'd rather have 20 years of price stability than this runaway inflation we have where people can't afford to live. Let's destroy all the unique cultures on the planet by mixing all races together and creating this global melting pot for what reason exactly?

Quite frankly these people who run the West are a cancer on the system that needs to be excised. I've largely checked out of the system and don't visit here much because I can see where we are headed. Best just to sit by and watch the decline happen because we're not going to be able to stop it.

Old 05-02-2024, 11:04 AM

4,454 posts, read 5,183,575 times
Seems the West inflicted long term societal decay with colonialism and is now making it even worse in their attempts to remedy the first act.

Now that it’s clear the rest of the world is at arms length of the West’s cultural pursuits, the response is the West attempting to woo them with money. Hence why hyper capitalism is in effect to raise the capital to finish the job.

Old 05-02-2024, 01:18 PM

27,375 posts, read 13,612,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post

I think Japan is more than capable of deciding on it's own domestic politics without US interference or criticism.

Sadly the Biden administration and idiots like Nancy Pelosi have in recent years been intent on upsetting as many countries as possible including close important US allies.

Perhaps the kindest thing for Biden would be for Kristi Noem to take him down to the gravel pit.

Old 05-02-2024, 01:22 PM

6,609 posts, read 12,115,348 times
That's actually one of the many things I love about Japan, how it mostly has only Japanese people and not only that, but they hard working and well educated. That's why their crime rate is so low.

Old 05-02-2024, 01:45 PM

27,723 posts, read 16,226,947 times
Even dumbass jimmy kimmel knows better.
Why is biden n company so interested in ruining world diversity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies