Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM

10,125 posts, read 7,792,278 times

Advertisements

He's isn't speaking up because he doesn't want to lose voters in Michigan. But wouldn't he lose the Jewish vote? Even if they don't vote for Trump, perhaps they stay home and not vote at all which would still hurt Biden.

I'm trying to figure out why Biden won't come out and speak on these protests. He should. It's a really bad look for him right now to not say anything.

Last edited by diddlydudette; Yesterday at 11:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM

50,880 posts, read 36,586,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He's isn't speaking up because he doesn't want to lose voters in Michigan. But wouldn't he lose the Jewish vote? Even if they don't vote for Trump, perhaps they stay home and not vote at all which would still hurt Biden.

I'm trying to figure out why Biden won't come out and speak on these protests. He should. It's a really bad look for him right now to now say anything.

He hasn't given up on that voting bloc yet. Dem strategist I saw last night thinks they won't vote for him and he should stop trying to appease them (they will vote for Jill Stein or Cornell West). But I think he's going to lose voters anyway, because between this, the border, street takeovers, he's presiding over chaos and disorder.

It's too little too late for me. Voting third party or not at all for the first time in the 40-some years I've been voting.

Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM

14,527 posts, read 12,163,865 times
I sure hope so.... it's happening under his watch, it's the fringes of his own base, and he can't even manage to talk to them or the rest of the country about it.

Someone is going to get hurt or killed. These campuses are powder kegs.

This is the kind of thing leaders are supposed to lead about. These kids need leadership now. We need to reject this! LOUDLY!

Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM

27,608 posts, read 28,714,640 times
One can only hope and pray that Joe Biden will be crushed in the November election.

It is hard to believe that the United States even has a President right now. Do we even have a government?

We could turn into an Islamic nation tomorrow, and Biden couldn’t care less.

He would probably be snoring away somewhere.

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM

2,464 posts, read 2,486,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
I sure hope so.... it's happening under his watch, it's the fringes of his own base, and he can't even manage to talk to them or the rest of the country about it.

Someone is going to get hurt or killed. These campuses are powder kegs.

This is the kind of thing leaders are supposed to lead about. These kids need leadership now. We need to reject this! LOUDLY!

Only a matter of time before gunfire breaks out. I'm surprised it hasn't already happened.

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM

5,077 posts, read 1,671,289 times
I doubt Biden even knows today is Wednesday.

Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM

25,838 posts, read 18,870,148 times
Well, we can cross our fingers. I would assume that the few remaining sane people in the dem party aren't thrilled with this nonsense. Of course, we had that other terrorist organization burning America down a couple years ago and it didn't dissuade the leftist votes. So... like I said... cross our fingers that there is enough sanity left in the USA to make a difference.

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM

5,753 posts, read 4,714,005 times
Pro-Hamas = pro-terrorist

Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM

2,726 posts, read 6,119,991 times
If democrats lost elections every time college kids protested, democrats would never hold office.

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM

11,841 posts, read 5,823,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

I'm trying to figure out why Biden won't come out and speak on these protests. He should. It's a really bad look for him right now to not say anything.
He hasn't spoken except to ask Netanyahu to step down as he's trying to gain the Islamic voters in the state. They all know how many voters they've lost due to the economy and are trying to make it up by sucking up to the muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies