Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2024, 01:49 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times

Advertisements

No link yet, saw the press conference on TV after the call between Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Newsreader said that Biden told Netanyahu that if Israel doesn't make changes in the way it defends itself against the Hamas monsters, the U.S. may have to change the way it relates to Israel.

This is insane. Have Hamas monsters ever kept any promises to not kill, torture, kidnap etc. Israeli citizens? And now the empty-headed Biden demands Israel extract promises from the Hamas monsters, and beg for a cease-fire?

Is there any reason to "admonish" Hamas, or otherwise try to "deter" them from attacking?

No, there is not.

We (the entire world, including the Israelis, the US, and everyone else) have been trying that "solution" for decades. The results? More massacred Israelis, more dead women, children, and other innocents, more attacks by Hamas terrorists, again and again, with nothing but the continued conviction by these monsters that it's noble and right to murder every Israeli they can find.

There are also some people in the Gaza strip who have no interest in killing Israelis. They simply want to live their own lives, raise their kids, and have some peace.

But the Hamas monsters are doing nothing but leading those good people among them, to the slaughter.

It's time to stop "punishing" the Hamas monsters. We've proven again and again that punishing doesn't work on them.

The Hamas monsters have shown by their own behavior, that there's only one thing that can stop the endless attacks, murders, and massacres. And that's to eliminate every Hamas monster from the face of the Earth.

I wish that wasn't so. I'd like to live in peace with everyone else, just like most other people would like to.

But since the Hamas monsters have conclusively proven that that is impossible for them, they have left normal people with only one course of action. Kill every one of the Hamas monsters, throw their remains in a pit, and burn their bodies.

And not because I want "revenge", or "retaliation".

If you found a hornets' nest in your back yard, what would you do? They can't stop stinging you and your family, because they are simply hornets. NOTHING can stop them from doing what they keep doing. You would simply have to kill every single one of them and get rid of their bodies. Not because you "hated" the hornets, or wanted "revenge" on them, or "retaliation". But simply because you had to stop the hornets' attacks on your family, and the hornets are leaving you no other choice but to completely eliminate them from your world. Or else the hornets' attacks will NEVER stop.

"Punishing" the Hamas monsters, or trying to find some other way of deterring them, has been shown that it will NEVER work. And it's the Hamas monsters themselves, who have shown us that. Deliberately, methodically, repeatedly, and beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Letting their attacks go on, is unacceptable. It's time to use the only method to stop them, that the Hamas monster have left for us.

I'm dreadfully sorry that that's true. But I would be even more sorry if the Hamas monsters' murders, attacks, and massacres continued.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:54 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
link

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...in-phone-call/
Quote:
Biden’s statement confirms that the U.S. has effectively adopted Hamas’s demand that a ceasefire precede a deal to release the remaining 134 Israeli hostages. The U.S. previously agreed with Israel that a ceasefire depended on a deal.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:58 PM

43,056 posts, read 18,223,725 times
And all the while shipping weapons to Israel.....
And voting down a UN ceasefire THREE TIMES

Old 04-04-2024, 02:00 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
I read earlier that Dr Jill demanded that Joe tell Netanyahu to ceasefire. Agree with the ceasefire or not, I don't recall her being on the ballot.

Old 04-04-2024, 02:06 PM

6,365 posts, read 2,698,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
And since I am sure some will dismiss the source...here it is from the Horses Mouth.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...u-of-israel-3/

My favorite line after basically blasting Israel and threatening them...was this.

Quote:
President Biden made clear that the United States strongly supports Israel in the face of those threats.
It's really shocking that they would make this statement and expect people to actually believe it. After all, what better way to show your support than to threaten them by saying they need to do whatever it takes to negotiate. In other words, they need to do whatever Hamas says.

Never mind that it was Hamas who broke the other Cease Fire on October 7th when they massacred those people and took the hostages. And it is Hamas who has made it very clear that their goal is to wipe out Israel and its people off the face of the earth.

Old 04-04-2024, 02:21 PM

6,011 posts, read 2,832,710 times
When is he going to call Hamas and demand for them to set up an immediate cease-fire for a conflict they started?

And when is there going to be an immediate cease-fire with Russia and Ukraine, where innocent people are also being killed? I thought this was about "saving lives"?

Old 04-04-2024, 02:23 PM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Biden is losing to many voters over his choices on this conflict. Now he needs to change course for that reason alone.

Old 04-04-2024, 02:24 PM

6,643 posts, read 2,956,027 times
Shouldn't Biden say release the hostages, turn yourselves in, and the firing will Cease ?

Old 04-04-2024, 02:27 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Biden is losing to many voters over his choices on this conflict. Now he needs to change course for that reason alone.
Biden keeps waffling. And now he's trying to please both sides. As long as he's been president he's pretty much blown with the breezes. But he claims Obama wanted him as his VP because of his foreign policy expertise.

Old 04-04-2024, 02:37 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,085,312 times
If Hamas somehow held the advantage here - militarily, strategically, or numerically - does anyone believe they would be agreeable to a ceasefire even if the whole world were screaming and demanding it? They would view every dead Israeli as a trophy until none were left alive. The solution to the Palestinian problem is clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies