Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2024, 02:11 PM

13,652 posts, read 4,962,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
If you plan on doing some internet searches do not use Google. They have this buried. Duck-Duck-Go and other browsers will work. Although maybe my Google search options are setup for Liberaterian LOL

I find this fascinating. If you search for the following in Google you get Trump is the worst. Any other browser I try I get all the news organizations that are running this article.

"Biden ranked worst presidential ratings in history"

With that said, I don't think Google filtering results and Biden being the worst in history is a surprise to anyone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ds/ar-AA1nMbow
I searched Google for “Biden approval rating“ and got your story running by several sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2024, 02:27 PM

16,119 posts, read 10,797,985 times
This poll means next to nothing. A sitting president, like Biden, faced with the problems and issues we have today will have disapproval ratings from both sides. He is not doing enough for some Democrats and too much for others. The former group will not vote for Trump.

Whoever thinks that this makes Biden the "worst president in history" is either intentionally lying or perhaps another example of failed comprehension or ignorance on the right.

Old 04-28-2024, 02:44 PM

30,108 posts, read 18,712,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
If you plan on doing some internet searches do not use Google. They have this buried. Duck-Duck-Go and other browsers will work. Although maybe my Google search options are setup for Liberaterian LOL

I find this fascinating. If you search for the following in Google you get Trump is the worst. Any other browser I try I get all the news organizations that are running this article.

"Biden ranked worst presidential ratings in history"

With that said, I don't think Google filtering results and Biden being the worst in history is a surprise to anyone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ds/ar-AA1nMbow
That, of course, is stating the obvious.

Liberals will vote for the worst president in US history, simply because he is a democrat, and do not care about the quality or performance of a president.

Let's face it- no sane person would WANT four more years of Biden. The man has done NOTHING positive for the US, has presided over one misstep and disaster after another, and can barely function without very careful management by his handlers. Biden is presumed not even fit to stand trial, yet some people think he should be the leader of the free world!

Old 04-28-2024, 02:56 PM

30,317 posts, read 23,800,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
This poll means next to nothing. A sitting president, like Biden, faced with the problems and issues we have today will have disapproval ratings from both sides. He is not doing enough for some Democrats and too much for others. The former group will not vote for Trump.

Whoever thinks that this makes Biden the "worst president in history" is either intentionally lying or perhaps another example of failed comprehension or ignorance on the right.
Many of the 'issues we have today' were CREATED by Biden. So, yes, he is absolutely the worst president I've ever known.

Old 04-28-2024, 03:00 PM

13,034 posts, read 9,578,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Many of the 'issues we have today' were CREATED by Biden. So, yes, he is absolutely the worst president I've ever known.
I've been around since Eisenhower, and remember pretty clearly Kennedy and forward. Biden is certainly the worst in my lifetime, and I understand FDR had a penchant for spending money we didn't have as well. So he may be in the running. Back to Washington, we only have history books to give us knowledge, and time tends to temper things.

I'd still say Biden is the worst in memory, and likely the worst ever. I can't think of a single thing he's done that I agree with.

Old 04-28-2024, 03:03 PM

11,852 posts, read 8,066,558 times
I can't say best or worst but for me its pretty clear that he is not a president for the American people... and I voted for him ...won't make that mistake twice.

Old 04-28-2024, 04:00 PM

30,512 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

SO just agreed, "Yeah, now he's just showing off."
Yep, "I'll show Obama" how bad a President can be times 10.

Old 04-28-2024, 04:32 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 11 days ago)

1,339 posts, read 667,568 times
biden is the enemy of every law-abiding taxpaying citizen..and he is the proverbial sh*t-fingered Midas..

Old 04-28-2024, 05:12 PM

10,199 posts, read 11,183,342 times
His Open Border - is criminal.

Yes, Worst ever.

Old 04-29-2024, 06:27 AM

4,644 posts, read 4,918,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Really? Worse than Calvin Coolidge and Andrew Johnson?
Coolidge is usually seen in the 3rd quartile - he's sandwiched by two worse presidents: Warren G and Hoover.

Since scholars have been surveyed, Buchanan and Johnson have been the worst all but two times this century. In the 20th century Warren G Harding was ALWAYS rated the worst with Coolidge right there with him.

Right around 2000 Coolidge got a reevaluation and distanced from his direct peers. Interestingly Hoover was downgraded to take his place next to Warren G.

Back in the 50s and 60s, scholars had a not-bad view of Johnson! In 1948, scholars said 10 (33%) of presidents were worse than Johnson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies