Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2009, 11:19 AM

1 posts, read 2,360 times

Advertisements

ok so i dont know if anyone can help me hear but its worth a shot i have been trying to find my aunt and uncle for about 6 years now and i have tried alot to find them. but seeing as how times are tough and i dont have the money to spend for those "find someone" websites i was thinking about going about things another way.

well here is the reason that i am looking for them... When i was about 11 my mother passed and the people that i am looking for are the people that were around for most of the 11 years that i was living. After my mother's funeral i found out that my grandmother had fallen to ill and that my aunt and uncle would have to take care of her and that they could not take of me and my younger brother so we would be going else where to live. i ended up with my other aunt who is the eldest of my grandmothers children. and my brother would be living with his father. about 2004 my grandmother could no longer take the toll of pain and illness anymore and she passed away. i did not get to go to my grandmas funeral and i havent seen my uncle and aunt since before that. i would say 2002, i have tried contacting the aunt that i went to live with after my mother passed but her and i are not on the best of terms because of things that she had done while i was living with her and ended up in foster care anyway... but the 2 people that im looking for are very important to me, as well as i am going to be 21 and have not seen them since i was 12 or 13 and i now have started my own family and have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful husband. My aunts name is Shelly Lee Fris Leonard but i think that she may have gotten divorced. She is 48 born November of 1960. and my uncle is Russell Edward Fris, i think that he is 58 also born in November, 1951. Last I knew my uncle was somewhere is TX. And that my aunt was in NM. but im not sure. like i said i could really use any help if you have the kindness in ur heart please i would be so greatful. thank you all sincerly

oh and my name is Amanda my madian name is Fris And i live in yuma, AZ if you have any info you can email me at [EMAIL="mickey.fris@gmail.com"]mickey.fris@gmail.com[/EMAIL] thank you again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 05:39 PM

44 posts, read 128,465 times
There are two russell fris one in texas

254-622-3950

one in new Mexico
505-393-0934
One shelly fris no phone number address
429 Wester Rd Ferris Texas 75125

Old 01-29-2010, 08:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,991 times
Hi, I am your second cousin from Muskegon MI, I know your uncle Russell very well. My Dad and your grandfather are brothers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search