Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2009, 05:14 PM

749 posts, read 1,790,012 times

Advertisements

californialove24; I love the pictures. Thanks again for sharing. I tried to rep you but I have to spread some first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 08:44 PM

2,498 posts, read 11,440,732 times
There was a brush fire on Sunday in the most random location: Right off the 5 freeway in the hillside brush between the freeway and Mission Viejo High School. The fire caused a major traffic jam on the freeway and burned towards the high school's surrounding neighborhood where six homes were damaged. The school was protected by the approx. 10 foot block wall it has up against the freeway. Almost 2 acres were burned.

Old 04-23-2009, 07:29 PM

1 posts, read 5,033 times
Default Copy of Picture

Hi.....I know this is a bizarre request. But my husband found this picture of the lake online. He LOVES the lake and thinks your picture is one of the best he has ever seen and would like to enlarge it and get it framed. Would you mind if we did that and do you have an original we can enlarge to frame......I know this is weird, but my husband fishes the lake all the time. He caught his biggest all time fish there, and got it replicated and its now mounted on our wall. He wants your picture to hang next to it.
If this is possible can you please email me at spollard11@cox.net.
Thanks so much
shannon pollard

Old 04-25-2009, 08:06 PM

8 posts, read 22,843 times
Does anyone on here have any pics of Aliso Viejo/ Mission Viejo - like the fire up a few posts? I love the area!!

Old 04-25-2009, 10:19 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,353,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigforkn deal View Post
Does anyone on here have any pics of Aliso Viejo/ Mission Viejo - like the fire up a few posts? I love the area!!
Almost everything missionhome posts is of MV. They are great. Just go back a few pages. Most of the photos in here are of MV. Start from the beginning and you will see tons.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:15 AM

1 posts, read 5,319 times
Smile be your brothers keeper

hello

Dear pastor/people of God
We are EVANGELCAL CHURCH OF GOD BENIN,

We are here to seek for a help of fund to rebuilt our church of God which the pegans in benin had fallen down and to use to rehabilitate the home of motherless babies in our country benin,

This is a challenge to the EVANGELCAL CHURCH OF GOD AND TO ALL PEOPLES OF GOD

To whom may this irritating conscience of God pleases should have a good
samaritan mind to help with these God almighty shall shower more blessings of life to the person as it is written in the bible,

MATHIEW-Ask and it shall be given you sek and you shall find knock and it shall be opened unto you, as you give were ever you are the God almighty creature shall rekindle your quenching business and what ever you ask it shall be given unto you,seeking for mariage,goodhusband,baby,admition,traveling, work,healing, you shall receive and be well in Jesus name AMEN,and so shall it be,

MATHEW-7-11-If ye then beign evil,know how to give good gifts unto your children?How much more shall your father which is in heaven give you good things to them that ask?

MATHEW-11-15- For all the prophets and god prophesies until john.
And ye will receive it, this is Elias,which was for to come,
He that hath ears to hear,let him hear,

MATHEW-12-32-and whosoever speaketh against the son of man ?shall be forgiven him,neither in this word,neither in the world to come.

MARK-11-24-Therfore i say unto you,what things soever ye desire when ye pray,believer that ye receive them and ye shall have them.
MARK12-30-And god said thou shall love the lord thy god with all thy heart and with all thy soul and with all thy mind,and with all thy streagh this is the first commandment.and thou shall love thy neighbour as thy selve here there is no other commandment greater than these.

LUKE19-22-And he saith unto him,out of mine own mounth will i judge thee, thou wicked servant thou knowest that i was an austere man,takeing up that i laid not down,reaping that i did not sow,werefore then givest not my money into the bank,that at my comming i might have required mine own with usury,And he said unto them that stood by,take from him the pounds and give it to him that hath ten pounds,And they said unto him,lord he hath ten pounds,For i say unto you, that unto every one that he hath shall be taken away from him,

LUKE22-36-Then said he unto them,but now he that hath a purse let him take it and likwise hiscrip and he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment and buy one,PSALM18-43-Thou hast delivered me from the striving of the people and thou hast made me the head of the heathen a people whom i have not known shall serve me,

1CORITHIANS 15-33-Be not decive evil communication corrupt good manner,

GALATIANS6-2-8-9-10-Bear ye one burdens and so fultill the law of christ,
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of flesh reap corruption but he that soweth to spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting,For to us not to be weary in well doing,for in due season we shall reap if we faint not,As we have therefore opportunity,let us do good unto all men especially unto them who are of the household of faith,As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh they constrain you to be circumcised only best they should suffer persecution for the cross of christ,

EPHESIANS4-19-In whom ye also trusted after that ye heard the world of truth,the gospel of your salvation in whom also after that ye believed,ye were sealed with holy spirit of promise,But my god shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by christ jesus,

COLOSIANS1-25-Where of i am made a minister according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you,to fulfil the word of god.
Below is the name of our pastors servant to whom you can send any amount or anythings through DHL to help build God home and to look after the motherless babies of his children,

Kindly contact us [EMAIL="evangelismc@yahoo.com"]evangelismc@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] for updating

Godwin chukwuma Johnson
EVANGELCAL CHURCH OF GOD
Address-105 jericho cotonou
Tel-+22993121918
Question-For what
Answer-rebuild our church of God

May The Almighty God Bless you as you listen to the words and abide in them
Regard
Pastor godwin johnson

Old 05-22-2009, 02:27 PM

26 posts, read 119,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin johnson View Post
hello

Dear pastor/people of God
We are EVANGELCAL CHURCH OF GOD BENIN,

We are here to seek for a help of fund to rebuilt our church of God which the pegans in benin had fallen down and to use to rehabilitate the home of motherless babies in our country benin,

This is a challenge to the EVANGELCAL CHURCH OF GOD AND TO ALL PEOPLES OF GOD

To whom may this irritating conscience of God pleases should have a good
samaritan mind to help with these God almighty shall shower more blessings of life to the person as it is written in the bible,

MATHIEW-Ask and it shall be given you sek and you shall find knock and it shall be opened unto you, as you give were ever you are the God almighty creature shall rekindle your quenching business and what ever you ask it shall be given unto you,seeking for mariage,goodhusband,baby,admition,traveling, work,healing, you shall receive and be well in Jesus name AMEN,and so shall it be,

MATHEW-7-11-If ye then beign evil,know how to give good gifts unto your children?How much more shall your father which is in heaven give you good things to them that ask?

MATHEW-11-15- For all the prophets and god prophesies until john.
And ye will receive it, this is Elias,which was for to come,
He that hath ears to hear,let him hear,

MATHEW-12-32-and whosoever speaketh against the son of man ?shall be forgiven him,neither in this word,neither in the world to come.

MARK-11-24-Therfore i say unto you,what things soever ye desire when ye pray,believer that ye receive them and ye shall have them.
MARK12-30-And god said thou shall love the lord thy god with all thy heart and with all thy soul and with all thy mind,and with all thy streagh this is the first commandment.and thou shall love thy neighbour as thy selve here there is no other commandment greater than these.

LUKE19-22-And he saith unto him,out of mine own mounth will i judge thee, thou wicked servant thou knowest that i was an austere man,takeing up that i laid not down,reaping that i did not sow,werefore then givest not my money into the bank,that at my comming i might have required mine own with usury,And he said unto them that stood by,take from him the pounds and give it to him that hath ten pounds,And they said unto him,lord he hath ten pounds,For i say unto you, that unto every one that he hath shall be taken away from him,

LUKE22-36-Then said he unto them,but now he that hath a purse let him take it and likwise hiscrip and he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment and buy one,PSALM18-43-Thou hast delivered me from the striving of the people and thou hast made me the head of the heathen a people whom i have not known shall serve me,

1CORITHIANS 15-33-Be not decive evil communication corrupt good manner,

GALATIANS6-2-8-9-10-Bear ye one burdens and so fultill the law of christ,
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of flesh reap corruption but he that soweth to spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting,For to us not to be weary in well doing,for in due season we shall reap if we faint not,As we have therefore opportunity,let us do good unto all men especially unto them who are of the household of faith,As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh they constrain you to be circumcised only best they should suffer persecution for the cross of christ,

EPHESIANS4-19-In whom ye also trusted after that ye heard the world of truth,the gospel of your salvation in whom also after that ye believed,ye were sealed with holy spirit of promise,But my god shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by christ jesus,

COLOSIANS1-25-Where of i am made a minister according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you,to fulfil the word of god.
Below is the name of our pastors servant to whom you can send any amount or anythings through DHL to help build God home and to look after the motherless babies of his children,

Kindly contact us evangelismc@yahoo.com for updating

Godwin chukwuma Johnson
EVANGELCAL CHURCH OF GOD
Address-105 jericho cotonou
Tel-+22993121918
Question-For what
Answer-rebuild our church of God

May The Almighty God Bless you as you listen to the words and abide in them
Regard
Pastor godwin johnson

whats the meaning of this.. another nigerian scam?

anyway, i love the pictures!

Old 05-23-2009, 01:08 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,150,470 times
I agree.. please don't misguide people by making them think that Orange County is like the TV series because IT IS NOT. I agree with KILLER2021 completely because I lived there for almost 20-years. He is absolutely correct. I would NEVER raise my kids there and I moved when my oldest was five. I went to California with this idea of Palm trees and beauty and instead got cement, expenses, never could own a home and traffic jams that make your blood pressure soar...
Come on people get real and tell people the truth about Orange County. Forget about the facade..
Sure there are nice places right up against the beach but you can't live there unless you are a millionaire!!! And then when you go to the store and experience real life in the rat-race you get a reality check really quick.... The only place of escape is a beach home (which again is impossible unless you are a millionaire or Disneyland (only in October or November). The rest of the time it is a zoo also...

Last edited by Raelyn28; 05-23-2009 at 02:36 AM..

Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
lol, it is funny how the only pictures shown are of the beach and costal/exclusive communities. If you go 1 mile inland from the beach you get nothing but gangs, trash etc. Just a little note all the pictures you see are of 800k+ homes and people with 100k+ family incomes.
And I want to agree with Killer2021. He is absolutely downright correct in his accessment and I can't believe you people would get on his case for being honest. Don't mislead people with your Orange County television show stuff. Tell the people the truth.. I lived there for 20-years and couldn't wait to get out. I wish someone would have warned me but back then there wasn't computers and I had no way of seeing the truth. Bravo to you Killer2021. If you can keep one person away from the rat race you have done well...

Old 05-23-2009, 01:36 AM

Uhh investt, there was a drive by shooting in Garden Grove 1-block from where I lived when I used to live in Orange County... Where have u been?? My step-kids live there and they hate it.. Have you ever lived anywhere else in the country? I am not trying to be negative but Orange County has many negatives. Yes there are positives but you have to be honest about the crime. Look up statistics.... before you make comments like that. People come here for the truth.. Not a candy coated misrepresentation of something. I live there so I KNOW... Why do you think I don't live there anymore? Because it was a great place? NOT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County