Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2024, 11:38 AM

3,303 posts, read 1,716,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powell on Property View Post
The cringe part is how she tries to play along like it's just some friendly ribbing and she's in on the joke. Scum.
She's also destroying her own communities and people by not prosecuting the small % of felons that is terrorizing their own communities along with Braggs. If you chose to oppose Zionists and white folks and ignore the pleas of your own people to get rid of gun violence in the community. Going after Trump is gonna cause even more despair to NYC in the future. She's just a instrument of the liberal establishment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2024, 01:33 PM

6,713 posts, read 5,958,516 times
Using one's office for a personal vendetta is prosecutorial misconduct; she ran on a campaign promise to get Donald Trump, which meets the definition. James should be charged and prosecuted.

Old 03-08-2024, 03:57 PM

16,157 posts, read 6,903,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
Using one's office for a personal vendetta is prosecutorial misconduct; she ran on a campaign promise to get Donald Trump, which meets the definition. James should be charged and prosecuted.
My opinion:

Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer and one of the most influential authors of all time.
He quoted.......

" The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

I believe Trump is patient and waiting...........

Old 03-08-2024, 06:48 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 14 days ago)

1,349 posts, read 674,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
My opinion:

Leo Tolstoy was a Russian writer and one of the most influential authors of all time.
He quoted.......

" The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

I believe Trump is patient and waiting...........
Things should never have come to this...but I hope he goes medieval on their asses when he can..

Old 03-09-2024, 10:34 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,917,234 times
He's going to jail. Not only that, but he is now without $92 million and bout to pay up another HALF BILLION. Letitia James did her BIGGEST one.

Old 03-09-2024, 11:03 AM

1,302 posts, read 351,147 times
Leticia James is Kamala 2.0.

Old 03-09-2024, 05:03 PM

1,487 posts, read 770,994 times
https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/us-new...tion-ceremony/

“FDNY Commissioner Laura Kavanagh is hunting down smoke-eaters and other staffers who mercilessly booed New York Attorney General Letitia James – and cheered in support of Donald Trump – during a department promotion ceremony this week, The Post has learned.

FDNY Chief of Department John Hodges fired off an email to other agency honchos warning a reckoning led by the department’s Bureau of Investigation and Trials was coming over the chorus of boos and chants of “Trump” that James received at Thursday’s event.

“BITS is investigating this, so they will figure out who the members are,” Hodges wrote FDNY chiefs Saturday in the letter obtained by The Post.”

“The [deputy chiefs] shall direct the captain of the company to make a list of those who come forward and send it directly to [FDNY operations]. I realize members might not come forward but they should know that there is clear video of the entire incident and they will be contacted by BITS if they don’t,” he wrote.”

First amendment ? Is it only fdny members ? What about their families who were present ?

Old 03-09-2024, 05:24 PM

2,461 posts, read 1,232,623 times
These people are sick thin skinned fascists. Keep up the pressure.

Old 03-09-2024, 05:24 PM

8,703 posts, read 11,105,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post

“FDNY Commissioner Laura Kavanagh is hunting down smoke-eaters and other staffers who mercilessly booed New York Attorney General Letitia James – and cheered in support of Donald Trump – during a department promotion ceremony this week, The Post has learned.

FDNY Chief of Department John Hodges fired off an email to other agency honchos warning a reckoning led by the department’s Bureau of Investigation and Trials was coming over the chorus of boos and chants of “Trump” that James received at Thursday’s event.

“BITS is investigating this, so they will figure out who the members are,” Hodges wrote FDNY chiefs Saturday in the letter obtained by The Post.”

“The [deputy chiefs] shall direct the captain of the company to make a list of those who come forward and send it directly to [FDNY operations]. I realize members might not come forward but they should know that there is clear video of the entire incident and they will be contacted by BITS if they don’t,” he wrote.”

First amendment ? Is it only fdny members ? What about their families who were present ?
that is crazy!

Old 03-09-2024, 05:27 PM

1,302 posts, read 351,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post

Welcome to black supremacist NYC. This is just their culture.

This was incessantly done to Bill deBlasio and he took it as part of the game. We never read or even one instance of BDB seeking retaliation. Why? He’s a white guy with a different culture. If you’re a politician, you’ll get booed. It’s part of the game. Retaliating against someone’s livelihood is banana republic levels in European culture.

Black supremacists who run this city see city jobs as prizes to be handed out and used as reward and punishment.

I told you this is how they play the game and part of the reason they’re too incompetent to run the city.

Hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

This is how the city is run as a whole. It’s not about running the city competently. It’s about these types of petty politics that is emblematic of hood culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City